Cooper Kupp is a boss

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I've been talking him up so much around my buddies and my wife. My buddies all thought I was crazy, until they witnessed yesterday.

My wife drafted him in fantasy, but started Sammy Watkins ahead of him.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Very unlikely he'll lead the league in receptions the way McVay spreads the ball around btw. Should be around that 60-70 reception range though which would be an oustanding total for a rook.

I'm thinking the same thing. I can see us having one 1,000 yard receiver and a bunch of 700-800 yard receivers. I mean we had like 35 receivers Sunday with 50 yards.

Reminds me a little of a young Fitzgerald that way. Always knew where to be, had a great feel for angles and coverage etc. Oh, and they both caught just about everything thrown their way.

And neither are the fastest guys on the field, yet are seemingly always open. Fitz was one of the best route runners of all time in his prime.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-the-top-rookie-of-the-year-candidates-after-week-1

Rookie-of-the-Year-768x432.jpg

6. COOPER KUPP, WR, LOS ANGELES RAMS
(Overall grade: 75.9; season snap count: 39)

Kupp ranked 20th among receivers this week in terms of overall grade, with his 79.5 receiving grade ranking 13th. The former FCS star ranked fourth this week among all receivers with a 149.3 WR Rating (a QBs passing rating when he’s targeted) after he hauled in four of six targets (one of those incompletions was a drop, however) for 76 yards and a touchdown; and his average of 3.17 yards per route run (total yards divided by the number of routes run) ranked seventh.

Zero

Pro Bowler
Should be around that 60-70 reception range though which would be an oustanding total for a rook.
Yep I'm gonna say 70,but let me go ahead and throw this out.
The Rams,barring injuries,will have their first 1000yd receiving duo
since Ike and Torry.BAM!!! there it is.(y)

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-the-top-rookie-of-the-year-candidates-after-week-1

Rookie-of-the-Year-768x432.jpg

6. COOPER KUPP, WR, LOS ANGELES RAMS
(Overall grade: 75.9; season snap count: 39)

Kupp ranked 20th among receivers this week in terms of overall grade, with his 79.5 receiving grade ranking 13th. The former FCS star ranked fourth this week among all receivers with a 149.3 WR Rating (a QBs passing rating when he’s targeted) after he hauled in four of six targets (one of those incompletions was a drop, however) for 76 yards and a touchdown; and his average of 3.17 yards per route run (total yards divided by the number of routes run) ranked seventh.

As good as Kupp was it is hard to beat Kareem Hunts first game performance.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I thoughtfully Kupp was good enough that a smart drafting team like GB might make him a first round pick. I can't believe he lasted until round 3.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Speakin of guys @jrry32 had a boner for before the draft, TJ Watt beasted like a MFer too. Man that dude looked good in the Steelers' defense.
TJ was the defensive pick I REALLY wanted. He just had NFL lock written all over him.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy

I like this comment out of Indy:

Oh, and Green was in coverage on Rams receiver Cooper Kupp’s 18-yard TD catch that gave the Rams a 24-3 lead. At the NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis, Kupp ran the 40-yard dash in 4.62 seconds. Green ran it in 4.34 seconds. On the touchdown in question, Kupp was wide open because he was running away from Green.
http://www.indystar.com/story/sport...lts-have-no-idea-what-theyre-doing/645793001/

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

Yikes!

The Indianapolis Colts stink, and not just the players on the field for that 46-9 loss Sunday to the Los Angeles Rams in their 2017 NFL opener. The whole damn franchise stinks, starting with the owner and oozing downhill, as this sort of excrement tends to do.

The front office stinks. The coaching staff. The scouting department. The players? Bless their hearts, yes. The players stink, too.

A loss like this, a loss in need of a mercy rule given that one team belonged in Little League.

Pagano was looking for a personnel mismatch, and he found one: His personnel was outmatched.

Pagano outsmarted himself, the only NFL coach I’ve ever seen him outsmart.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh man that article should be taught in journalism classes as a how-to on roasting your organization. Dude just straight let it all out, was a great read.
Kinda reminds me of some of the articles written by Rams reports over the past few years.

I feel their pain... we all know how much it sucks when your favorite teams just stinks.

Her's to hoping we are moving past that at light speed! (y)