Cooper Kupp expectations for Rams' 2020 season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

cooper telling these fools how to analyse his qb.

this guy needs to stay on the rams team. you can't get better than his smarts on the field.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Just have to say as McSnead goes, Copper Kupp goes!!!

Truth is you can’t find a better Ram than that , except for ALL THE Other
TrUE Rams!!!

Gosh what an awesome guy !!! Ask him about his daughter ?? Another True Ram!!

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's a difference maker and those are the players every team needs and should want!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Guys like Kupp are guys you build around.

As a teammate, he would be one the guys listen too. He sounds like a coach. He’s a pro. Contract pays dividends on field and off.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
Ewe, you need to dump Jared and get a Kupp avatar!

giphy.gif

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm glad the team isn't buying into the media's story that they were weak last year.

They could have easily won the games against the Steelers, Seahawks (missed FG!), and Niners. If they had won only one of them, they were in the playoffs.

That attitude will be important going into the season: "not only weren't we chumps, but the media is disrespecting us".

That will help keep a chip on their shoulder that I think they'll need in a tough division.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
So a little back story, back when we had the number one pick I started doing my homework on Goff and Wentz, I liked both guys but really became a big Goff fan and hoped we would pick him, I really thought his talent, potential and personality, work ethic would be the best fit for us. Was really happy that we went with him. I used to belong to another Rams fan forum (left it because it was too negative) and the guys there would just CONSTANTLY rag on Goff, they couldn't get over his first year and nothing he did was right to them, even near perfect games and they would complain that he didn't make this or that play that he should have. Anyway I would often stick up for him and then they would be all over me, saying i acted like I was his Mom or something. So then it became an inside joke for me I started calling him my baby boy all the time. Anyway that's where that comes from, plus I just love the kid

KJD_Ram

Rookie
seems like just yesterday Kupp was torching my Oregon Ducks to the tune of 15 for 246 and 3 TDs....oh, and Webster had 3 KO returns for 70 yards...

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I get a little triggered over Goff especially when I'm watching games in the bars, I'll admit. There's just a lot of BS around him, people have this groupthink with him that is way off base IMO.

There aren't a lot of QBs who would have given us an offense that was 10th in scoring behind that 2019 OL and with a bottom 5 running game. Been in more arguments with strangers about him than any other player I can recall. So here's hoping he gets the protection he deserves up front so he can have a big bounceback season. :horns: