Cooper Kupp a dud this week...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Realign

UDFA
I know Jared Goff and Cooper Kupp still have to prove themselves further and the Rams got lucky and beat a terrible team in the Colts last weekend but I am thinking Cooper and Jared might have a pretty decent game this week as our boys come away with another convincing win against the redskins this week. Other "experts" think otherwise apparently. Just saw this on MSN and it's the only way I know how to post it.
IMG_7177.PNG

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Kupp will have a great game if playing the slot.
Nelson Agholar had a solid day against the skins last week from the slot.
Add Watkins, Woods and Gurley and the Skins may have a tough time covering all of them. Maybe Everett and Higbee make a showing this week as well.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yup. Norman will totally be on Kupp instead of Watkins. I can see it.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
This genius seems to have his finger on the pulse of the league. I'm sure this "Sage" had Kupp (and Goff) down as studs last week. Right?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Who is this supposed to be a prediction from? Some tool on MSN?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Sarcasm. All the negative "expert" predictions gets old.
Got it. I was like.....lucky? No.
We use blue font on this board when indicating sarcasm. Otherwise you could get beat up on in here (y)

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Only good matchups for the Skins:

1. Their TEs vs our LB/S group (clear mismatch although how much time will Cousins have?).
2. That DL vs our OL (might not be too much of one given last week's pass pro, we'll see).

Fully expect a win this week. That dude can get F'd.

Realign

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Got it. I was like.....lucky? No.
We use blue font on this board when indicating sarcasm. Otherwise you could get beat up on in here (y)
Yeah I know, just forgot, long day. I tried going back in to edit my original post but with my limited computer/iPhone skills I almost deleted and rearranged half the post. So I gave up and left it as is and will get it correct next time, if there is a next time.

Zero

Pro Bowler
Yeah I know, just forgot, long day. I tried going back in to edit my original post but with my limited computer/iPhone skills I almost deleted and rearranged half the post. So I gave up and left it as is and will get it correct next time, if there is a next time.
Don't sweat it.The sarcasm was pretty obvious.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good luck to whomever the Redskins have covering Kupp. Because Goff is going to be looking for him, and Kupp is going to know every single weak point in the Redskins defense.

Zero

Pro Bowler
I know Jared Goff and Cooper Kupp still have to prove themselves further and the Rams got lucky and beat a terrible team in the Colts last weekend but I am thinking Cooper and Jared might have a pretty decent game this week as our boys come away with another convincing win against the redskins this week. Other "experts" think otherwise apparently. Just saw this on MSN and it's the only way I know how to post it.
View attachment 21588

Good luck to whomever the Redskins have covering Kupp. Because Goff is going to be looking for him, and Kupp is going to know every single weak point in the Redskins defense.

Could be wrong,but it could be a lower numbers game for Kupp this week.
Not because of anything Kupp will or won't do,I just have a feeling Watkins is going
to serve notice come Sunday.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan

I expect Norman to, I think Watkins or Everett will have a field day while Kupp will just be moving the chains on 3rd down this game

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Don't sweat it man.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I expect Norman to, I think Watkins or Everett will have a field day while Kupp will just be moving the chains on 3rd down this game

I bet Norman shadows Watkins.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

If there's a next time? There better be a next time. You gotta redeem yourself, my friend. (y)