Cooper and Gaines out "a couple weeks"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
its football guys. Guys get injured. We have been lucky so far outside of Havenstein who is coming back soon.

Couple short term injuries isn't as bad as previous season where we lost Gaines for Gaines for the year, Bradford for the year, and Tru longterm.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
They mentioned Troy Hill in concussion protocol along with GRob too. But Fisher said both are already ahead in the protocol. Grob and Havenstein will probably not play this next week

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Hope E.J. Gaines is not going to be injured all year...Give Tony Hill a shot, IMHO.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I guess 10 years of injuries to dozens of key players isn't enough for the football gods. What a crap show this team is.
WTF MAN! Come on now, The Season hasn't even begun and your acting like it's all over but the shouting!! In the past we've lost our starting QB in pre season and come back and won it all! " Come-On-Man!!

Psycho_X

Legend
Bleh, well that sucks. I guess lucky they are short term injuries but two players I was looking for a lot from.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Probably that guy who signed for about $4 million a year more than he was worth.

I would gladly eat that 4 million a yr because our cbs are trash and Tru is just a little better

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Well, this sucks.

At the same time, losing Cooper for a few weeks gives Spruce a chance to step up in his place. Given the play of the WR's in the absence of Spruce, I'm more convinced than ever that he makes the final 53.

As for losing Gaines ... that worries me because we seem to be a little thin at CB behind him. Add to that, the speculation that he's compensating for last year's foot injury, and it makes me worry that this could go on all year. I certainly hope to be wrong about that.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Gaines injury is definitely the issue he needs all the experience he can get and this latest injury could really set his development back. Not to mention how young and experienced we already are at CB

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Wasn't really counting on EJ, losing Cooper for a game or two shouldn't be too devastating, neither one of these two are key at this point.

Now that Marquez and Cooper will more than likely miss game 1 opens the door for someone, interesting to see how this plays out

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is he really? I haven't watched a second of his games.

His teammates and his coaching staff is raving about him, in training camp he was the only corner able to slow down ODBJ.. They seem very happy with him.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Well, if you got to lose them for two weeks, better now than later. Get them ready for Seattle.