Cooper and Gaines out "a couple weeks"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TXRams86

The Infamous
two guys we need to contribute beginning game 1 out..
i guess it COULD be worse.
tough for those two fellas, i wish them a speedy recovery.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Most likely due to that so called spectacular catch?.....We have bad luck with injuries.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I guess 10 years of injuries to dozens of key players isn't enough for the football gods. What a shit show this team is.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
This team has talent, but very poor depth. We can afford few if any injuries. Let's hope they heal up fast and we manage to stay pretty healthy otherwise. A few long-term injuries to key players and we could be sunk.

EDIT - The fact Gaines is somehow sustaining a new minor lower body injury every week, despite never even playing a full game, is worrisome. It really makes you wonder if his lisfranc has fully healed, or if his body is somehow compensating for the foot not quite being 100% yet, leading to poor running form, muscle imbalances, etc (leading to soft tissue injuries)...

Last edited:

Ram65

Legend
One game missed against the Whinners not the end of the world. Spruce could be ready for Cooper by then.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Pretty rare to get through preseason without losing somebody.

Thought we had been fortunate until now.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I am also curious if a "couple weeks" means they'll be out for roughly a couple weeks into the regular season, or if it means a couple weeks from today (in which case they might still be ready to suit up vs. San Fran).

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Where are the durable football players at? We seem to have bad luck choosing them....

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Hopefully Spruce will be available next week. Both temporary losses, but Gaines makes for a bigger problem imo. I realize anything can happen on any given gameday, at least it's the 49'ers we face week one and not Seattle. jmo.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
EDIT - The fact Gaines is somehow sustaining a new minor lower body injury every week, despite never even playing a full game, is worrisome. It really makes you wonder if his lisfranc has fully healed, or if he is compensating leading to poor running form etc (leading to soft tissue injuries)...

Lisfranc is a bad injury and recent history is showing that you can not rush the recovery. Too me we have been pushing him too early because of other decisions. Should not have been traded like Quinn.

TexasRam

Legend
No worries. Fisher will just Gurley 60 times a game to keep the defense off the field.

Which is exactly what fisher was planning on doing anyways.