Cool TWA Throwback Pic

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
My aunt was a TWA flight attendant for 50 years. Earlier today she text this pic to me that she said was posted on her Crew site this morning...

123_1(1).jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
My aunt was a TWA flight attendant for 50 years. Earlier today she text this pic to me that she said was posted on her Crew site this morning...

View attachment 43439
Goddamn that is one good lookin aeroplane right there.

Speaking of this... You need to buy this team their own jet Mr. Kroenke. Stock it with a massage table and tub too. You'll have an even bigger line of prospective free agents outside Rams Park. :ROFLMAO:

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
I say that a few times flying around the system. Freaking awesome!

TWAs last paint paint job has been my personal favorite of any airlines ever. Except for that one.

First time I saw it I may have sported a little wood. :biggrin:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yeah, that is one dope ass plane. WTF don't the Rams...with the richest owner in the league.....have their own bird? We can't let that Kraft munchkin be the only owner with his own team plane...unacceptable.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Being from and growing up in Miami all I know is how much dope you can put in 1 lol

Like bags of 100k mixed with Lemons and Rorers, Go 714's lol.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
pretty cool , never seen that before

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Guess who’s Dad flew that beautiful bird! That’s right! This guy! We’ll call him RamDadLK! :biggrin: :cool: You guys can ask him all about it if I ever get him to do more than lurk lol

EE2F6164-49F2-476A-B6A7-36F24454DCF2.jpeg
7A8E710B-F2EE-4F64-9D5A-FAF2288EC22E.jpeg

Last edited:

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
OK...my apologies up front. I can't resist reviving that old 70's 5th grade joke....

TWA Stewardess......

"Excuse me, Sir? Would you care for some TWA coffee? Or some TWATea???

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh I’m sure! @Mackeyser is definitely right. “It’s a small world” is definitely playing somewhere

My aunt was on the Ram flights many times. Some of my coolest autographs came from her being on those flights and other flights when Rams happened to be on board.

She had Faulk and Martz autograph the onboard passenger lists for me. Apparently that is completely against the rules for several reasons. It makes me value those even more.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
My aunt was on the Ram flights many times. Some of my coolest autographs came from her being on those flights and other flights when Rams happened to be on board.

She had Faulk and Martz autograph the onboard passenger lists for me. Apparently that is completely against the rules for several reasons. It makes me value those even more.

That is so kick ass man. She did you a solid for sure! Is she a fan herself?

My Dad never got to meet any of the players or get an autograph. Quoting RamDadLK "I did get to stand on the ramp and cheer the team returning from Atlanta after the SB win! Unfortunately I have gotten old since that day so come on Rams and Stafford."

Wonder who flies them around now? Gonna have to do some googling lol