Cool Phone Wallpaper (Rams)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I found this online last night... it really looks nice as a phone wallpaper, particularly on your lock screen!

:)

Rams Wallpaper.jpeg

SacRAManiac

Rookie
Nooooooo. I only buy Or sport gear or banners with rams in blue and yellow gear. No Nautica blue and metallic gold ever !! I'm sick of that color scheme.

Last edited by a moderator:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nooooooo. I only buy Or sport gear or banners with rams in blue and yellow gear. No Nautica blue and metallic gold ever !! I'm sick of that color scheme.

I prefer blue and yellow scheme or open to blue and white, but this one looks really sharp on the phone.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter

....so said by the man with the same colors in his own icon

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Turning 21 today, GO RAMS!!!:cheers:
Well happy birthday. I remember when I turned 21.
Vaguely.

Don't over-do it like I did. Celebrating in Broward County Jail isn't as appealing as it sounds.