Contenders?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Yeh or ney

• Yes

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters

Alan

Legend
It all depends on what happens at FS for us. In a different division for sure. I voted Yeh anyway though.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
We have a lot of young talent. So, yeah, we are contenders.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Contenders? Absolutely. We need some luck with health and fast development, but I could see a 4 way race this season.

The next season could be a run for the SB.

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
Yes, but the rams must learn discipline first and not get penalized often in games!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes, but the rams must learn discipline first and not get penalized often in games!

Penalties? We didn't seem to mind them even though we had a ton of them. IDK if that changes.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Penalties? We didn't seem to mind them even though we had a ton of them. IDK if that changes.
There was times that they hurt us alot in specific games that helped turn the tides against us. Stupid arm punch to a ref.... -_- lol

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
There was times that they hurt us alot in specific games that helped turn the tides against us. Stupid arm punch to a ref.... -_- lol

I chalk that incident up to "NFL hates STL" category. There's several there...

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I say yeh, but my optimism wins out over my common sense so much that the only way I'd say nay is if there were suiting up posters from Internet Rams boards.

BTW, Boffo is a terrible QB, all you Boffo Moms.