Conrath waived. Rams worked out Thad Lewis

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
We have Hill, Davis, and Keenum. Why do we need another QB that isn't established?

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
We have Hill, Davis, and Keenum. Why do we need another QB that isn't established?

Due diligence. Players get hurt. Players don't perform. Either could be a reason why we bring in Thad Lewis.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm going to have a lot of crow to eat if Thad Lewis does, in fact, end up leading this team to the promised land. :ROFLMAO:
I saw David Fales got released by the Bears, maybe we can sign him.... Lol

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I saw David Fales got released by the Bears, maybe we can sign him.... Lol

If they're smart. :D

To be honest though, he looked pretty bad in preseason. But he was never going to be a guy to come in and impress from day one anyway.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Due diligence. Players get hurt. Players don't perform. Either could be a reason why we bring in Thad Lewis.

We don't carry 4 in good times. Hill must either be hurt worse than said, or Keenum isn't working out. Based on Keenum's rep in the smarts dept. and his playing ok in actual real football games, I doubt Lewis brings anything that Keenum can't. Besides the occasional scramble.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
We don't carry 4 in good times. Hill must either be hurt worse than said, or Keenum isn't working out. Based on Keenum's rep in the smarts dept. and his playing ok in actual real football games, I doubt Lewis brings anything that Keenum can't. Besides the occasional scramble.

They won't carry four, but teams are constantly working players out throughout the season in case they need depth later down the line. I don't think this visit was anything more than that.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
They won't carry four, but teams are constantly working players out throughout the season in case they need depth later down the line. I don't think this visit was anything more than that.
I hope. Lewis is not good.