Connor Barwin visiting Rams HC today

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Barwin would be a great addition to the Rams, to piggyback what was already mentioned, good overall person, he was a special guest at one of our work meetings at Lincoln Financial Field. Rides bike to practice and takes public transportation. And one hell of a football player.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
No one is even tweeting about him so I shot him a quick tweet trying to court him to the Rams.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Hey guys, speaking of ex - Philly LBers. Has anyone heard anything about Mychael Kendricks?
And might he be a good get for an ILB spot next to Ogletree?

Appreciate any and all comments......

~ArkyRamsFan~

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
No one is even tweeting about him so I shot him a quick tweet trying to court him to the Rams.

giphy.gif

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Hey guys, speaking of ex - Philly LBers. Has anyone heard anything about Mychael Kendricks?
And might he be a good get for an ILB spot next to Ogletree?

Appreciate any and all comments......

~ArkyRamsFan~

He's still technically an Eagle pretty sure. We'd have to trade for him.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Did they let Connor Barwin leave without a contract?

Limey

Rookie
Of the FA options still available, this was the one I wanted most. Undervalued due to the switch to a 4-3 that didn't suit him, quality veteran presence, great in the community, another clubhouse leader, knows Phillips and his system. Gimme gimme gimme :)

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Makes to much sense for it not to happen!
View: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-fantasy/0ap2000000112880/Texans-defense-sack-7-yd-loss

Is this the guy to whom you speaketh of?

When 34 defense OLB'er Conner Barwin played for Wade Phillips he played mostly on the Right OSLB'er a position that most here have penciled in the degraded unhealthy RDE Rob Quinn. Wade does not have a Left OSLB'er on the roster.

With the loss of veteran WM Hayes I can see the great worth of a veteran OSLB'er coming in here & being a leader in this new 34 defense. CB has had success under Wade but like I said it was mostly on the right side but CB has also played the left side too. You think that CB would be interested as to where Wade is going to work him ? Would we expect CB to play his post where he has been highly successful in or do we expect CB to flip to the opposite side?

Signing a veteran edge rusher like CB is going to cost...wonder where those cap funds are going to come from? Oh that's right there are no real limits on the Rams salary cap. Spend away!

Last edited:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Signing CB would just about complete the FA season for the Rams in my eyes assuming Groy is ours.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
View: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-fantasy/0ap2000000112880/Texans-defense-sack-7-yd-loss

Is this the guy to whom you speaketh of?

When 34 defense OLB'er Conner Barwin played for Wade Phillips he played mostly on the Right OSLB'er a position that most here have penciled in the degraded unhealthy RDE Rob Quinn. Wade does not have a Left OSLB'er on the roster.

With the loss of veteran WM Hayes I can see the great worth of a veteran OSLB'er coming in here & being a leader in this new 34 defense. CB has had success under Wade but like I said it was mostly on the right side but CB has also played the left side too. You think that CB would be interested as to where Wade is going to work him ? Would we expect CB to play his post where he has been highly successful in or do we expect CB to flip to the opposite side?

Signing a veteran edge rusher like CB is going to cost...wonder where those cap funds are going to come from? Oh that's right there are no real limits on the Rams salary cap. Spend away!

What side did he play when first in Philly ? Interesting Quinn on right side again ??

I do hope they sign him . Who else is out there ??
How can you not like the veteran leadership that The Rams staff is bringing in.

Wade is just such a good coach. He brings so much passion to the game & players.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
NT is Brockers, Cam Thomas still on the roster and probably backs him up if they doen'
t get anyone else