Connor Barwin on 97.5 The Fanatic

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Goff was in a no win situation under dumb&dumber last season

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Barwin sounds like he's Drinking the Kool Aid! I like!
smiley_43.gif

two fisted drinking.gif

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have been a pretty consistent listener to Gargano's Show since he returned to Philly and so I remember the whole pre and post draft mania that they had about Carson Wentz. When Carson had a 2-3 good wins in the beginning of the season, they were about an inch away from talking about his place in Canton...then the losing started and down shifted into "we knew it would take a couple of years" (lol). At the same time of elevating Wentz, they seemed obligated in trashing Goff. I wasn't angry about it because I was listening to Philly station, so what else could I expect? Anyway...

It was fun when Barwin was complimentary towards Goff, because I knew what they wanted to say.....But they had just finished (with the lead in to the interview) saying what sort of straight shooter Connor Barwin was. He said that the Ram's coaching staff was the best he had ever been around, and they countered with, "Wade Phillips is good." He then went on to say yeah, but not just Wade and then listed all of the defensive coaches. he said the Ram's offense was running the same type as Washington's last year(s)., and that because of the pre-snap movements, it was difficult for the defense.

"Everyone says we will be no good," said Barwin, but that just "gets me excited." He went on to say that he believed the team could be really good. Again, you could tell that their "straight shooter" was saying things against their "Rams suck" narrative. :rockon:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I have been a pretty consistent listener to Gargano's Show since he returned to Philly and so I remember the whole pre and post draft mania that they had about Carson Wentz. When Carson had a 2-3 good wins in the beginning of the season, they were about an inch away from talking about his place in Canton...then the losing started and down shifted into "we knew it would take a couple of years" (lol). At the same time of elevating Wentz, they seemed obligated in trashing Goff. I wasn't angry about it because I was listening to Philly station, so what else could I expect? Anyway...

It was fun when Barwin was complimentary towards Goff, because I knew what they wanted to say.....But they had just finished (with the lead in to the interview) saying what sort of straight shooter Connor Barwin was. He said that the Ram's coaching staff was the best he had ever been around, and they countered with, "Wade Phillips is good." He then went on to say yeah, but not just Wade and then listed all of the defensive coaches. he said the Ram's offense was running the same type as Washington's last year(s)., and that because of the pre-snap movements, it was difficult for the defense.

"Everyone says we will be no good," said Barwin, but that just "gets me excited." He went on to say that he believed the team could be really good. Again, you could tell that their "straight shooter" was saying things against their "Rams suck" narrative. :rockon:
Your making some really great points LoyalRam, I hope everyone else caught on to them too!!(y);):yess:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Uh oh, this just in, Connor Barwin says that Mannion sucks like a bag hammers and dicks.

I'm really looking forward to what Connor can bring to our defense, and the leadership that he can help provide, although Mr. Ogletree is really progressing in that area. I was really impressed with him being miked up in the Amazon series.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
redskins have been playing well against the eagles. hope mcvay brings that tradition.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
redskins have been playing well against the eagles. hope mcvay brings that tradition.
I might be making more of Barwin's words than he meant, but it seemed to me he was telling the Philly audience "remember how much the Iggles sucked against the Washington offense? We have that offense in LA now"...lol

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Uh oh, this just in, Connor Barwin says that Mannion sucks like a bag hammers and dicks.

I'm really looking forward to what Connor can bring to our defense, and the leadership that he can help provide, although Mr. Ogletree is really progressing in that area. I was really impressed with him being miked up in the Amazon series.
No reason we can't have 4 great LBers, Barwin - Quinn - Ogletree and Barron!!!(y);):yay::yess:

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No reason we can't have 4 great LBers, Barwin - Quinn - Ogletree and Barron!!!(y);):yay::yess:

That's a pretty good linebacker corps

They might be the biggest surprise (apart from Goff ) this year