Connor Barwin highlights

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Awesome highlights with an awesome music track. Nice job!

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Man, this video got me pumped tf up about our defense! Quinn and Barwin are gonna be a nasty duo on the edge. White thunder and black lightning are back, baby!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Saw a lot versus the Ramso_O....Seems like I saw him in a regular 4 man front too. Looked like some sort of nickle....This guy is a Chris Long, high energy type:yay:. Ex-TE, ran like a 4.6, and probably will be a 2017 Kevin Green type for us.:yess:

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Interesting video. He lined up in many different spots, outside on both sides of the line and inside on several of those plays. Think Wade will use that.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Clearly, Barwin can play.

Wade is gonna have fun moving these player chess pieces around and masterminding a very disruptive D.

I'm really, really looking forward to watching this season, fellas.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Barwin beat Saffold twice in that video, the first time Saffold didn't even get a hand on him and the qb got sacked.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I must admit this dude worked our team in this clip lol, str8 heat seeking missile. Can't wait to see Barwin play for us. I'm stoked.

Psycho_X

Legend
Man I hope Quinn is healthy. Just thinking about Wade moving Donald, Barwin, and Quinn around to get them loose and the offense off balance has me smiling. Throw in Tree and Barron in the middle and playing more free than they ever were in Williams D and this defense has a chance to be great.