Congratulations on your win!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
My brother's not happy; he's a Broncos fan, and he'll be paying for ice cream as part of our bet.

Still, I had an amazing time with the family, got to see two amazing football games today, and spent my final day with Fane the Labradoodle before he goes to another home, another kid who needs him.

Ultimately, it was an amazing day, easily one of the more memorable Christmases I've had.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Congratulations on your win today and Merry Christmas to you guys! I hope you all had a great day with family!
It was an enjoyable semi meaningless game. Congrats on keeping your season alive you guys looked good against a good team

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
It was an enjoyable semi meaningless game. Congrats on keeping your season alive you guys looked good against a good team
Not sure he wants the Pack to win?

Jared Goff lost which imo shows how much The Rams draft can help rebuild that bad Lion defense.

The Hags made out both ways by Lossing & Broncos Lossing

I want Aaron Rogers to do well & The GOAT as well.Those 2 are classic QB’s.
Speaking of Aaron Rogers against Pete Carroll.(funny when announcer have to correct themselves,like with Malcom Brown being drafted by The Rams).
When Pete Carroll was coaching his first game at CAL(against) ,Aaron Rogers threw 16 straight completions.Don’t know if Jared Goff broke that consecutive passing steak in a game? Might have been more as well,but shows how long ago Roger has been in The NFL.
Then another part of it is Tom Brady was drafted by NE the next season after he got let go(fired?). Don’t know how exactly how that went down because just like Tampa & The Rams.

Bob Kraft gave up draft picks to get Bill Belacheat.I think I was the only one LMAO when Pete Carroll was running down the game clock. Russell Wilson tried his magic,but had that pass been incomplete The Hags had a Time out & 2 or 3 plays still with 22 seconds left. Would have been cool to see the Hags beat them.

Then it was left to Nick Foles just to let us Rams Fans know that RG111 trade was one of the best trades in NFL History.
Alex Smith 4 weeks ago told RG111 that Russell Wilson trade will be The Worst trade in NFL history because of his contract.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
On CBS? Those FOOLS sound like some Rams Fans. Saying Russell Wilson will throw for at least 2 TD’s & a Bronco win.
Another said - L. Murray was going to score & run for TD.
Then there was another against The Rams offense,which was a joke.

The Rams were fired up on a short week after traveling to Green Bay.The players knew they were close.

Aaron Roger pass in a perfect coverage made a big difference. E. Jones was right in the passing lane.
Amazing timed pass & catch

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I appreciate Packfan kindness & post.

Just a NFL fan that appreciates HOF players more. Brett Farr can send Duck picks & embarrass himself as a person.Steal from college students or whatever fraud thing he was linked to.

What I remember is His LOVE for the game & his passion to keep wanting to comeback at any cost.

Aaron Rogers , just his late game magic & will to win with such confidence. He also never complained all that much playing behind Brett Farr.

Tom Brady coming back & winning once again tonight on Christmas Day. Missing his Family & Kids.What wanting to play until he believes he can’t HONESTLY win a SuperBowl.
He saw that division & The Rams kept his hopes & Dreams Alive adding to it.