Congrats to Kell for his first win as a Ram

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Sorry guys. I didn't know that opinions would be suppressed so harshly here. I'm just saying that watching Bradford's constant check-downs got old really fast. He's had 4 years to prove himself and hasn't really shown much. Clemens steps in and suddenly we look like a better team.

I'm not trying to start a Bradford love/hate war here, just expressing an opinion.

LOL.

Really? Clemens has hardly gone deep, his poor accuracy beyond the ten makes sure of that. All he's done is his job, to come in and manage the game and not cost us a win. Even in this game all he could complete was 9 completions, and they only let him throw 16 times. Not exactly a game changer, he did what he had to, got it to our play makers and let them do all the rest.

I'm glad for Clemens and I'm glad we can still win even without Bradford, but you folks need to take a chill pill and come back to reality. You guys are fellating a less talented Alex Smith.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I've been very critical of Clemens since his arrival, but to this point you I have to tip my cap to him. The best you can hope for in a true back-up QB is that they put in a position to win the game and Clemens has done that.

Everybody would like a back-up that is young with upside, however, Clemens has shown the ability to keep the play alive with his quick feet and if he continues to be able to hit a big play will keep the defense honest. IMO he still has the propensity to make a costly turnover, but to this point I've been very pleased they way he has played you and understand why the guys rally around him.