Congrats to Kell for his first win as a Ram

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
lol @ QBR.

7R2pkH1.png

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We just need him to not suck is all. Make the throws that count, eliminate the mistakes that hurt. I'm just glad he got the monkey off his back and now maybe he can relax a little and keep playing within his capabilities. And if he wants to exceed that from time to time, I'm cool with that too.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Someone must explain QBR to me. I mean, 2 TDs, no INTs. An efficient passing performance. What the hell are they grading?

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
One of my biggest knocks on him was his accuracy on the deep ball. His deep pass to Tavon hit him in perfect stride. Helluva throw!! He's shown very good pocket awareness and mobility, too. He keeps playing like this and getting better then we owe it him to bring him back next season. I still say draft a raw, gifted, QB in the 4th round and let him earn the third string job. Kellen played very solid today. No question Sam is our man, though. The Bradford Bashers on other forums are claiming a victory due to Clemons. I say we're 6-4 with Sam in there right now.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He played a great game. Deserves a lot of props.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Yes props tp KC. We needed to rally around him and we have and so has the team. He is capable of managing a game enough for the Rams to win and I think we win more than lose the rest of the way. But please don't call too many fade patterns for him to throw. That's just not his strength. Let him move out of the pocket a little more and create. I'm drinking the koolaid again and have my eyes set on 10-6!!! Win out dammit!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Yeah ,gotta hand it to the coaches as well, they knew what a lot of other people didn't, that Kellen could get it done if the rest of the team did too.
We have now beaten the two QB's some people wanted us to ditch Sam for,we'll never know if we'd have beaten Sam if either of them had been our QB against his team, but for now I'm calling this case closed.

Number6

UDFA
Man, I loved this game!

It seems that Clemens is a better leader than Sam. He seems to have more passion for the game. And he's gutsier - he sits in the pocket with pressure or rolls out and makes plays.

I don't want to bash Sam at all - he's a good QB, but it just seems like the entire team has a fire burning since Sam was knocked out. I don't know if it's the coaches who got this going or maybe all the naysayers in the media that got the team pissed off.

I personally think Sam has had his chance and we need to move on. I don't know if Clemens is the answer, but yesterday really proved we have some incredible talent on this team and maybe a new quarterback is the answer.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Man, I loved this game!

It seems that Clemens is a better leader than Sam. He seems to have more passion for the game. And he's gutsier - he sits in the pocket with pressure or rolls out and makes plays.

I don't want to bash Sam at all - he's a good QB, but it just seems like the entire team has a fire burning since Sam was knocked out. I don't know if it's the coaches who got this going or maybe all the naysayers in the media that got the team pissed off.

I personally think Sam has had his chance and we need to move on. I don't know if Clemens is the answer, but yesterday really proved we have some incredible talent on this team and maybe a new quarterback is the answer.

:slap: All of these conclusions miraculously connected in a single victory?

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Man, I loved this game!

This is a joke, right? Because after the bolded statement above your logic train jumped the track. :omg:

Have you not seen SB battered behind a patchwork line for most of his career only to step up into pass rushes this year to deliver strikes...that many times were not caught.

Move on from SB who is immensely more talented for KC? I love Clemens as a back up but that's all he is, all he will ever be.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Sometimes I think a posters first ten posts need to be reviewed by mods before they are allowed to see the light of day,cuz I suspect something I won't label DUNNO 'bove my pay grade.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Man, I loved this game!

KC isn't in Sam's class. He's gutsier? Really?

You should review Sam's stats this season. If it weren't for LEADING the LEAGUE in dropped passes, Sam would be a top 5-6 rated QB.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Lol. All roads lead to Bradford.

Thanks for the Psych lesson too.
Is that gonna be on the test though?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Sometimes I think a posters first ten posts need to be reviewed by mods before they are allowed to see the light of day,cuz I suspect something I won't label DUNNO 'bove my pay grade.
That's not a bad idea.

Number6

UDFA
Sorry guys. I didn't know that opinions would be suppressed so harshly here. I'm just saying that watching Bradford's constant check-downs got old really fast. He's had 4 years to prove himself and hasn't really shown much. Clemens steps in and suddenly we look like a better team.

I'm not trying to start a Bradford love/hate war here, just expressing an opinion.

bskrilla

Starter
Sorry guys. I didn't know that opinions would be suppressed so harshly here. I'm just saying that watching Bradford's constant check-downs got old really fast. He's had 4 years to prove himself and hasn't really shown much. Clemens steps in and suddenly we look like a better team.

I'm not trying to start a Bradford love/hate war here, just expressing an opinion.

I think Rams Talk is leaking...

Were you asleep this entire season before Bradford got hurt? He was a Top 10 QB in almost every important category, and if the team wasn't at the top of the league in drops he'd likely be top 5 or 6.

Also no opinions were being suppressed. Merely assessed as foolish. You're allowed to say dumb things. We're also allowed to call them dumb.