Congrats Sam Bradford

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Puhlease. 3 yds per attempt. What a joke they took him out to preserve that pathetic "record". That team was 5-0, and are going to be watching the playoffs from their couch like us.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Congratulations on the highest completion percentage in NFL history.
source.gif

FRO

Legend
He gets a lot of crap, but he put together quite an impressive season considering the circumstances.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't get the hate here. Bradford has more or less developed similarly to Alex Smith. Struggled early in his career but seems to be rounding into shape as a solid starting QB. We had to move on, but I'm not going to root against him. Glad he's done well this year behind the only OL worse than ours.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Congratulations on the highest completion percentage in NFL history.

Well I still like Case Keenums 17 complettions in a row as a Ram record .

I still think The Rams would have 7 wins if he remained the starter.Even though the NFL protacal messed up 2 years in a row. Quick to take Jared Goff out & leave Case in.
Wonder were he will windup ?? Mannion deserves being the back up as of now ?? Game film & new coaching staff makes me curious. Mannion sure played good in the preseason , even though in practice does not look as good.
His tall stature & pocket presence.

Dan Poplawski

Rookie
Name
Dan Poplawski
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well I still like Case Keenums 17 complettions in a row as a Ram record .

I still think The Rams would have 7 wins if he remained the starter.Even though the NFL protacal messed up 2 years in a row. Quick to take Jared Goff out & leave Case in.
Wonder were he will windup ?? Mannion deserves being the back up as of now ?? Game film & new coaching staff makes me curious. Mannion sure played good in the preseason , even though in practice does not look as good.
His tall stature & pocket presence.

What the hell does that have to do with the subject matter?

FRO

Legend
I don't get the hate here. Bradford has more or less developed similarly to Alex Smith. Struggled early in his career but seems to be rounding into shape as a solid starting QB. We had to move on, but I'm not going to root against him. Glad he's done well this year behind the only OL worse than ours.
Sam's a good QB. Not elite, but you can win with him. If the Vikings can fix their line and run game they'll be a good team next year.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
Crazy how people on here hate this guy. He did pretty well with that injury prone team. We would be a 10 win team with him right now easy

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Crazy how people on here hate this guy. He did pretty well with that injury prone team. We would be a 10 win team with him right now easy

I don't think Sammy could fix this broken scheme.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

This would be my take as well. Good for Sam.