Congrats Chris Long & Danny A!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SAK11

Rookie
Cook will disappoint the moment they give him a fat, long term deal. I hope the Packers are smarter than that, and I expect Jared to take the most money from some losing organization where he can fade into obscurity while being paid well. Dude is garbage and good riddance.

As to Chris Long, I never root for former Rams with other teams. But that said I am happy for the guy, because he's a good dude and team player who took his lumps without ever complaining. #respect.

Rodgers is a big fan of Cook, he mentioned him by name yesterday as someone who needs to part of the off season plan for the Packers. Rodgers is so great he can make Cook look good. With the Rams, he'd drop a couple of passes and the offense would unravel. With GB, he drops a few passes but Rodgers is able to lift the team back up and even throw Cook's way a few more times. He used to do the same thing with Jermichael Finley. The last two games, I saw Cook with some terrible drops but ended up with close to 200 yards and 2 TDs.

TexasRam

Legend
To be clear... I will root with everything I have against the Pats. But if they win I will squash my depression with knowing former Rams got rings.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Chris is the only reason I won't be furious if the Pats win. I don't give a good damn about Danny.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Just the
Chris is the only reason I won't be furious if the Pats win. I don't give a good damn about Danny.
I'm the opposite.
Long jobbed the Rams, (liked him) but loved Danny. Happy for them both.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I always wish ex-Rams well... unless they play the Rams. Then, I hope they have the worst game of their careers.