Confused a Bit

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I've been away for a bit. Just from posting. I'm here several times a day, but with the thought of this happening lingering over head, I really couldnt decide how I felt.

I remember the day the rams came to St.Louis. My uncle had bought PSLs. The whole city was excited. It tool me 2 years to get interested because I was only 10 and didnt understand the game....then it happened. I got hooked. I haven't missed a game since. I've spent 15 years chatting in forums like this with fine folks like you.

The rams have become more of an addiction than a hobby. And now I'm unsure how to get my fix...or even if i want to. Its so hard to root for a team with that owner. That said, I have never cheered for the owner. Its the players I love. The history. Not where they play. So after I slept on it, I say fuck it. My team is gonna have the best fucking stadium the world has seen. They are going to attract the best FA's.

So....going forward. I am gonna need to know how the hell I can see the games live without having to pay for direct tv.

To you LA guys. Congrats. You have all been stand up through it all and I can't imagine your excitement. I plan on sleeping on someone's couch this season so I can make it out to a game!

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Reddit have some nice threads for streams, check those out on game day.

Also good to hear your staying a rams fan brother.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Nfl2go.com

I've done a ton of streaming, and you won't find quality better than this for 25$ a year

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Gamepass with vpn

This is what I do using the tunnel bear vpn app to tell my phone its in the Netherlands so as to bypass the Sky Sports blackouts we get here in the UK. Then use a HDMI cable to hook my phone into the TV.

Given the Netherlands' reputation, my phone was probably having a better time than I was most Sundays.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I've been away for a bit. Just from posting. I'm here several times a day, but with the thought of this happening lingering over head, I really couldnt decide how I felt.

I remember the day the rams came to St.Louis. My uncle had bought PSLs. The whole city was excited. It tool me 2 years to get interested because I was only 10 and didnt understand the game....then it happened. I got hooked. I haven't missed a game since. I've spent 15 years chatting in forums like this with fine folks like you.

The rams have become more of an addiction than a hobby. And now I'm unsure how to get my fix...or even if i want to. Its so hard to root for a team with that owner. That said, I have never cheered for the owner. Its the players I love. The history. Not where they play. So after I slept on it, I say freak it. My team is gonna have the best freaking stadium the world has seen. They are going to attract the best FA's.

So....going forward. I am gonna need to know how the hell I can see the games live without having to pay for direct tv.

To you LA guys. Congrats. You have all been stand up through it all and I can't imagine your excitement. I plan on sleeping on someone's couch this season so I can make it out to a game!
I'm not excited. My heart is breaking for a lot of you. My heart is breaking for all the people who lost their team. My heart is breaking for all the businesses, and employees of the St Louis Rams, who lost their jobs.

My heart is broken for a lot of the friends that I've met on here over the years, this is the one site that it didn't matter where you lived, all fans were equal here. Remember that. I'll personally fight to keep it like that, from my end. The moderators will keep it like that. There might be an adjustment period. But in the end, I think the best, most knowledgeable, funnest, thoughtful fans that I have ever met in my 45+ years of being a fan, have been right here, and will continue to be.

I've already had several friends contact me about getting our team back, and my response has been, they never left, I never left. They will always be, the LA, Anaheim, and St. Louis Rams to me. Same team, different owners, different cities, all beloved and supported by me. I've enjoyed every heart wrenching minute of it. Rams are family to me. You guys, are family. What happened to all of you sucked, and I am not happy about it in the least. I'd be happier if they stayed.

I made my peace long ago, about my favorite team moving to St. Louis. I never wavered, they were already in my blood, my earliest memories were of my laying on the floor, and wrestling with my dad, who's passed now, while watching the Rams. He took me to my first game at the Coliseum. I never got to take my one and only son to a Rams game. He's off to college, and working in Florida. Hopefully, it's not too late, because as any good Rams fan, I made my son a Rams fan, and watched games with him, and talked about every game, after it was over to this day.

We will be here, and nobody should question your fanhood, whether you stay, or go, or are a new fan. The experience is as different, and personal thing to every single fan. I hope people don't lose sight of that. Some seem to have. I'm sorry for those. They may be Rams fans, but they won't make it here, we are at the top here, and are held to a higher standard. I like that. I hope you find it in your heart, or it gets running in your blood, and you stay a Rams fan.

http://www.ramsondemand.com/memberMap/ World strong.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel

The rams have become more of an addiction than a hobby. And now I'm unsure how to get my fix...or even if i want to. Its so hard to root for a team with that owner. That said, I have never cheered for the owner. Its the players I love. The history. Not where they play. So after I slept on it, I say freak it. My team is gonna have the best freaking stadium the world has seen. They are going to attract the best FA's.

Its cool that your staying a fan of our Rams and I hope you do make it out to see a game.As to where you can watch them direct TV package is great and you get the 1st year free.So if you look at what you will save the 1st year it makes the 2nd easier... good luck.