Confidence building

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I have to think that a team as young as the Rams needs some confidence building to perform to their talent ability.

The Jags game may have come at the right time. Now they need to take advantage of a Texans team that is stumbling along. The Texans probably view the Rams the same way we viewed the Jags. Not so sure its the same situation though as the Rams seem to have more talent than the Jaguars.

If the Rams can take advantage of the next two weeks they can make this season interesting and at least competitive. If not, it could be an ugly bumpy road.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I feel the same way Sum. This is a golden opportunity for this coaching staff. A win this week could catapult this team into a decent season. Confidence is everything with a young team. I can see Tavon Austin gaining a little confidence in his returns and he is dropping passes only because he is eager to get his feet moving, it will come together soon for him. Ogletree is getting better game to game and Jo Lon being back is going to make a difference. Zac Stacy getting positive yards in the run game is going to help loosen the Ds up a little and that might be all Bradford needs to get confidence to stretch the field a little. Sky's the limit dude!

Graphicker

Starter
I feel the same way.. We really needed that Bye week. Just pray that the team has the right mind set now.
We need to start flying on defense like we are accustomed to watching.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If we can beat Houston; we're right back in the thick.

tbux

Rookie
Confidence is one of the single most important factors in sports - win this week- and suddenly we have some momentum and confidence. Listening to JL on the Jay Mohr radio show- he must have said confidence 7 times- it is a big factor. We can beat Houston- wont be easy- very sound team- have to stop the run- and not turn the ball over- we do that- and get one or two big plays go our way- whether it be a turnover, or big ST play, or big O play- We have a real chance to beat them. Catching them at the right time- just wish we played Atl now instead of week 2 when we did!