Concept Helmets

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
Wow, just no. Never take the horns away.... ever. Now with the horns instead of the logo it might not be too bad. A little too flashy for me though. And that Seahawks helmet... I mean their uniforms can't get much uglier than they already are but that'd be a start.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So much could have been done with our blue and yellow and horns! Such a disappointing effort.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Very creative but no thanks.

a7cce7a377cdf2910df95d9fe253809d_crop_exact.jpg
Family-Guy-Vomit.gif

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I took a peak at all of the helmets. Only one, in my opinion is an improvement.
LehFhwi.jpg

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
It's not a Rams helmet without the horns.

A few were cool, I liked the Bills helmet the best.

jjab360

Legend
I think there was a thread a while ago where a number of fans on this board said they would stop supporting the Rams if they got rid of the horns..

NateTheRam

Rookie
Name
Nathan
I'm digging the patriots helmet and Seahawks! But that Rams helmet, cool design but no

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
All they did was put the primary logo on each helmet at different angles and/or re colorized the helmet.

Last edited:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I really like some of them. The Giants, Steelers, Browns and Titans in particular, but I don't ever want to see the horns removed from the Rams helmets........ever!

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
It's interesting, but without the horns it's nothing. Just terrible.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
they better not ever remove the horns from our helmet!!!! That got my blood boiling