Conan disses the Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
I like Conan.
He is funny. This what happens when you stink on ice forever, you get made fun of. We would have all laughed if he used the same line regarding the Raiders or Browns.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Criticizing a TV comedian for mocking the easily mockable seems confused or overly sensitive.

His job is to make fun of virtually everything, after all. And he's actually pretty good at it.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
ThreadNecro.gif

Last edited:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Criticizing a TV comedian for mocking the easily mockable seems confused or overly sensitive.

True but I've been a Rams fanatic for over 50 years and they're like family to me. It doesn't make me mad enough to want to punch him in the face. It's just annoying.

Besides, his sidekick Andy Richter is a heck of a lot funnier than Conan. He should be sitting in Conan's chair and Conan should be the one doing the Ed McMahon bit.

rsoGn5E.gif

"Did Conan just make fun of the Rams again?"

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
That's rather classic

My DHL delivery guy for about a year was Butch Hadnot who played for UT and had a short run in their NFL, but I kid you not, this dude would toss my boxes onto my porch even if they said fragile, and there was nothing you could say cause the guy was a giant

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Conan you're a dick!
conan-obrien-renewed-2018.gif

You heard me! Now say your sorry!
tumblr_ljj7ukHoLD1qdf6w8o1_250.gif

Ok...I still think your funny...
Conan-OBrien-Sarcastic-Clap-and-Thumbs-Up.gif

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
True but I've been a Rams fanatic for over 50 years and they're like family to me. It doesn't make me mad enough to want to punch him in the face. It's just annoying.

Besides, his sidekick Andy Richter is a heck of a lot funnier than Conan. He should be sitting in Conan's chair and Conan should be the one doing the Ed McMahon bit.

rsoGn5E.gif

"Did Conan just make fun of the Rams again?"

I'm 51, and I've been a Rams fan since I was old enough to understand the concept of rooting for sports teams. My first (non yardwork for neighbors) job was hawking food at Ram home games. And I wish I had thought of some of Conan's jokes about the Rams. Apparently YMMV, but I know in my family we tease each other at times. And let's face it, the post GSOT Rams certainly have had a lot to be teased about. Frankly, since the early '80s the Rams have had a lot to be teased about except for the GSOT years, even in those rare times they were winning.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
It was a joke...

When you can laugh at yourself, everyone laughs with you.

162861238f0ea0f77940059e8690a138.jpg

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
The real story here is Conan said something and somebody heard it. Now, that's AMAZING!

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
Lets beat him like a red headed step child-----opps Conan is one.:cautious:
He's a punk that would fold like a cardboard if confronted.I wouldn't waste my time on him it would be like hitting a woman and I don't hit women.

StevenG-BR

Rookie
What a dick.

He's not. My ex-GF's family member used to work for him and he's actually a great guy from what I hear. He's always been my favorite late-night guy. And the Rams deserve to be made fun of.... maybe have ONE freaking winning season and the jokes will stop.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's not. My ex-GF's family member used to work for him and he's actually a great guy from what I hear. He's always been my favorite late-night guy. And the Rams deserve to be made fun of.... maybe have ONE freaking winning season and the jokes will stop.

The thing is - if you watch him regularly or even occasionally, you'll soon notice that while he makes fun of nearly everything - his #1 target BY FAR is himself.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Rams making national entertainment media now. That's a very interesting development. Expect to see more of this.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Conan is awesome. And his lines have been hysterical. He takes self depreciating humor to the limit as well so he's not some over the top antagonist.
And the good news, is that after all these jokes, when the Rams turn it around guess who will be making fun of himself for being wrong??

Yup, this guy:

th

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher

I actually like Conan. I was just being flippant. No one likes their kids being called ugly!