Comparing the "BIG THREE" Qbs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Seems like a pretty fair assessment. But maybe that is because I saw the same things. :D

tahoe

Pro Bowler
This is a good write up. Pretty much what i thought, that Wentz is best of the three, but they are all fairly close. Ive always thought that Goff had a weak to maybe average arm. He benefited from the offense he was in. He does have have good pocket presence and accuracy but I worry about his arm strength. Lynch is the biggest project but a better athlete than Goff. Overall I'd rank them Wentz, Goff, and Lynch.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
What about timing and anticipation.
The biggest thing lacking from Foles game.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Thing with Goff that really is putting me off is the hitch in his throwing motion. Now that I've seen it, I can't UNSEE it.

He cocks his wrist, even on throws he steps into.

It drives me crazy. Like...irrationally makes me a bit upset. I wanna shout at the youtube...

The first strip sack due to him cocking that wrist, I'd lose my damn mind.

Wentz, otoh, holds the ball in the pocket the best of the three (still needs a bit of work as he tends let it dip a bit), but his motion is really smooth. Lynch has the biggest arm, but Wentz has the smoothest, most compact release with plenty of arm which can make a huge difference when a hundredth of a second and a compact delivery can make a difference between a strip sack or a tipped ball or a TD.

But Goff and cocking that wrist...

65605651.jpg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Thing with Goff that really is putting me off is the hitch in his throwing motion. Now that I've seen it, I can't UNSEE it.

He cocks his wrist, even on throws he steps into.

It drives me crazy. Like...irrationally makes me a bit upset. I wanna shout at the youtube...

The first strip sack due to him cocking that wrist, I'd lose my damn mind.

Wentz, otoh, holds the ball in the pocket the best of the three (still needs a bit of work as he tends let it dip a bit), but his motion is really smooth. Lynch has the biggest arm, but Wentz has the smoothest, most compact release with plenty of arm which can make a huge difference when a hundredth of a second and a compact delivery can make a difference between a strip sack or a tipped ball or a TD.

But Goff and cocking that wrist...

65605651.jpg

I hope GM's pick apart his game and he falls. I love this guy.