1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Comments I've seen in the last week

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by Stranger, Aug 10, 2014.

1. 12intheBox Active Member

Jolly Good.

2. -X- Not into the whole brevity thing.

No, but you do have to wear cowboy boots.

3. Prime Time RODerator

My two worst stadiums:

Candlestick park where the wind whipped off the bay and left you frozen. If you survived an extra-innings game there you were awarded a Croix de Candlestick button. It was amusing though to watch the trajectory of the ball in the wind.

Oakland Coliseum was a place were you took your life in your hands getting in and out of there. And if you were at a Raiders game it was just as dangerous in the stadium. Once at an A's game Billy Martin threatened to come in the stands and beat up my buddies and me. :)

Stranger and AZfan93 like this.
  4. AZRamsFan93 Active Member

While there are segments of the USA that have no accent and speak "General American English" (think of a TV news reader), MANY Americans have heavy accents (Boston, New York, upper Midwest, the south).

5. StlRams99 Member

Post dispatch has "troll talk " running 24/7 for those who need to vent.

6. fearsomefour Well-Known Member

I still go to Oakland on a regular basis. Drive in and drive out and all will be well. My son, who is a teenager, has made several trips on his own there. Same instruction, straight in and out and you'll be fine.
    Been to several Raider games and have never had any issues. A's games (and fans) are a blast in my existence. The stadium is old and falling apart but the A's games are fun.

7. Prime Time RODerator

Got to see McGwire and Canseco blast many home runs in that stadium. Had a girlfriend from Boston, back in the day, who would drag me to every Red Sox game in that venue. Every time I hear Steely Dan's 'Hey Nineteen' it reminds me of those days. :sneaky:

8. Stranger How big is infinity?

When I'm in SF I can walk to Giant's stadium. But I still prefer to BART over to Oakland and sit with real fans while watching the A's. Best record in baseball, baby!!!

9. fearsomefour Well-Known Member

Yeah great fans for sure.