Comic Con Characters Read Janoris Jenkins' Tweets

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
No, and that makes it worse. No matter how you paint it it was an ignorant and disrespectful move and he deserves to hear it. There's absolutely no defending it. Either he meant it and didn't care about the people that died or he didn't and he didn't think it through enough to understand why it'd hurt people.

Sometimes people have to own up to their mistakes, you can't always fall back on BUT HE DIDN'T MEAN IT. It doesn't work for normal people, and if you want them to get treated normally.. Well here you are.
The loss of human life was enough, but there was also the damage to homes and autos, the lost wages, and the rebuilding of the community. You're right - he's way too self-involved to think of anything like that. And that's evident because the picture he himself posted was of multiple cars underwater. "Ha ha! Told you I was coming! You know, because I'm the 7torm! Fuck your losses, it's Kaepernick time!"

That picture represents losses for several people, but the hell does he care? His car is fine.

4UPg4KR.jpg

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
The loss of human life was enough, but there was also the damage to homes and autos, the lost wages, and the rebuilding of the community. You're right - he's way too self-involved to think of anything like that. And that's evident because the picture he himself posted was of multiple cars underwater. "Ha ha! Told you I was coming! You know, because I'm the 7torm! freak your losses, it's Kaepernick time!"

That picture represents losses for several people, but the hell does he care? His car is fine.

4UPg4KR.jpg

Here's X putting it better than I could. Are we trying to say Kaep is a future sociopath ala Hernandez soon to be killing people over spilled drinks? No, of course not, however that doesn't change the fact that he saw this picture of devastation, loss of life and basically everything else X stated and completely blanked on why people wouldn't want to see this used as a way to self promotion. He saw all this and at best it didn't occur to him or at worst he simply didn't care.

Either way there's nothing good to say about it and to say people were overreacting and comparing it to people getting on Jenkins for being unintelligible is completely unfair.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
HomeTownBoy said:
Either way there's nothing good to say about it and to say people were overreacting and comparing it to people getting on Jenkins for being unintelligible is completely unfair.

You are absolutely right. Poor choice on my part - it happens.
So how do YOU feel about the reaction to JJ's tweet(s).

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
You are absolutely right. Poor choice on my part - it happens.
So how do YOU feel about the reaction to JJ's tweet(s).
Yeah it happens, we all make some bum comparisons. Hell, I just got to the point where I feel like I'm not making one every other week.

It is what it is, people will shit all over anybody remotely famous for things they'd let slide with other people. It's human nature to see celebrities as some form of robot rather than the people they are, prone to mistakes just as we are. Even some guys in this thread are crapping on him way too hard. So he's vaguely unintelligible. There's worse things in the world. I'm not above picking slight fun in good nature, but I agree that he doesn't deserve to be put on blast for it, it's like the situation with Jaden Smith all over again. So they say some foolish stuff, who hasn't? I'm sure we've all said some things that would be in this thread if we weren't just a bunch of armchair GMs with beer bellies.

He definitely doesn't deserve to be held in contempt and if the worst that can be said about the Rams team representative is that his tweets are being deciphered by a team of 50 overworked code breakers then I'd say the Rams are doing a lot better than most teams in the league.