Comic Con Characters Read Janoris Jenkins' Tweets

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I have a friend that speaks full retard.

Apparently, Janoris likely meant a girl not slobbing the knob.

Woohoo! I got one right. But I don't understand why King Corns Truck got mad that the girl wouldn't go downstairs.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I try to just look the other way on these things but this is a prime example of what is wrong with sports today. This guy got a free ride in college. Some poor kid that worked his butt off in school to get good grades still had to pay the full amount for an education he deserved and valued, yet guys like Jenkins get it for free, when they dont deserve it and dont value it, and squander it away.

This is a shining example of why there should be an NFL minor league. Save the Schollies for student athletes.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Janoris Jenkins does nothing to dispel the dumb jock stereotype. In fact I feel like he rewrote it because to say he's a dumb jock is an insult to dumb jocks.

I love the guy, but sheesssssssssssssshhh.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
And I thought Jaden Smith was bad. Never go full retard Janoris. You gotta be a little upset as a rams coach and you got this guy representing your organization like that.
JJ is not "representing" the Rams. He's a talented 20 year something old kid having fun, living life, and not hurting anybody.
And btw, same goes for Kraperdick- the reaction to his tweet was a bit over the top.

Kinda' tired of society salivating over the chance to jump into somebody's shit. Clean up your own house first.

(Not specifically directed at you, Jack)

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I try to just look the other way on these things but this is a prime example of what is wrong with sports today. This guy got a free ride in college. Some poor kid that worked his butt off in school to get good grades still had to pay the full amount for an education he deserved and valued, yet guys like Jenkins get it for free, when they dont deserve it and dont value it, and squander it away.

This is a shining example of why there should be an NFL minor league. Save the Schollies for student athletes.

Bullshit. Blame yourself - you're the one watching it.

The fact that Beyonce' is worth a half a billion dollars amazes and disgusts me at the same time, but we , this country and its populace put her, and JJ, where they are. Live with it, but don't blame him or her.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
This sh!t is hilarious! Who the freak arw the people that go to Comoc Con anyway? Love me some Jackrabbit!

HEY! I went to Comic Con. Once.

Anyway, the guys says stupid shit, but he's a good sport. Dude even retweeted this video.

I think I'll refer to him now as King Corn now instead of Jackrabbit.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Apparently, "life is like a string." Who knew? :palm:
You apparently didn't know that Jenkins was a particle physicist. What he meant was, life is like a theoretical framework in which the point-like particles of particle physics are replaced by one-dimensional objects called strings. And also, on a smaller scale of importance, hos be trippin'.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
JJ is not "representing" the Rams. He's a talented 20 year something old kid having fun, living life, and not hurting anybody.
And btw, same goes for Kraperdick- the reaction to his tweet was a bit over the top.
qpFQkGg.jpg

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
You apparently didn't know that Jenkins was a particle physicist. What he meant was, life is like a theoretical framework in which the point-like particles of particle physics are replaced by one-dimensional objects called strings. And also, on a smaller scale of importance, hos be trippin'.

Ohh, it all makes perfect sense now! Why didn't he just say so?

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Apparently, "life is like a string." Who knew? :palm:

That is possible given his advanced science acumen. However, I'm sure he must be referring to the three Moirai of Greek myth: Clotho, Lachesis, and Atropos. Clotho spun the thread of life, Lachesis measured the length of string allotted to each person, and Atropos cut the thread when each person's King corn time has come. Bitches.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
bullcrap. Blame yourself - you're the one watching it.

The fact that Beyonce' is worth a half a billion dollars amazes and disgusts me at the same time, but we , this country and its populace put her, and JJ, where they are. Live with it, but don't blame him or her.

I didn't blame him. I blamed the system, and the NFL. I never said that I didnt like how rich he is either.

There are many players that get 4 year scholarships that don't give a crap about them. Jenkins is just an example. If the NFL had a minor league, designed for guys that don't care about furthering their education, then more athletes that worked , both in the classroom and on the field would get educations. Parent income should be a factor too but that is a different animal. Sure, a minor league may water down college football but it would all even out in a few years. I am a college football fan and I am willing for it to be diluted.

What good did college educations do for Maurice Clarret, Lawrence Phillips, Claude Wroten, etc? They didn't care about it. Lesean McCoy was telling teams flat out that he would be leaving college as soon as he could. How about all of the athletes at North Carolina, that had fake classes? But the NFL/College rules say you have to go to college until your Jr. Year at least.

And, if I stopped watching, it would have no affect whatsoever.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron

Kinda' tired of society salivating over the chance to jump into somebody's crap. Clean up your own house first.

(Not specifically directed at you, Jack)
Which tweet? If it's any of his others than I might agree, but if it's the Houston flood there's kind of no way to overreact to somebody using a tragedy that people died in to plug themselves. That was low and there's really no defending that at all. There's being a young idiot and then there's being a self absorbed idiot who didn't have the forethought to think that using something that people actually DIED in as a way to trump yourself up.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Do you really believe that was his intent?

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Do you really believe that was his intent?
No, and that makes it worse. No matter how you paint it it was an ignorant and disrespectful move and he deserves to hear it. There's absolutely no defending it. Either he meant it and didn't care about the people that died or he didn't and he didn't think it through enough to understand why it'd hurt people.

Sometimes people have to own up to their mistakes, you can't always fall back on BUT HE DIDN'T MEAN IT. It doesn't work for normal people, and if you want them to get treated normally.. Well here you are.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
These people make millions of dollars while teachers make table scraps..........let me throw up in my own mouth.
Some English "teachers" passed JJ for what, 12-14 years....
http://ramblinfan.com/2015/05/28/player-spotlight-janoris-jenkins/

janoris-jenkins-nfl-st.-louis-rams-san-diego-chargers-850x560.jpg

Nov 23, 2014; San Diego, CA, USA; St. Louis Rams cornerback Janoris Jenkins (21) runs 99 yards for a touchdown after intercepting a Phillip Rivers pass during the first half at Qualcomm Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Robert Hanashiro-USA TODAY Sports

Player Spotlight: Janoris Jenkins
by Colin Hubbard 11h ago

Jenkins was a 4-star recruit coming out of high school and accepted a scholarship to play football at the University of Florida. Jenkins started at cornerback on opening day as a true freshman, becoming just the second true freshman to do so in Gator history.

Jenkins played three tremendous years while with the Gators, but w kicked off the team for being charged with possession of marijuana in April 2011.

Jenkins subsequently transferred to the University of North Alabama where he finished out his senior year.

While Jenkins had clear-cut first round talent, it was the events following the troubled 23-year-old’s departure from Gainesville that are likely to drive him out of the first round, according to a variety of executives, personnel directors and scouts across the league scouts said.

“Wouldn’t touch him in the first round,” – NFC Executive
This analysis proved to be correct as Jenkins fell out of the first round and was taken in the second round as the 39th overall pick in the 2012 NFL draft.

In his rookie year in 2012, Jenkins got off to a very good start by picking off Matthew Stafford in week one. In week 13, Jenkins became the first Ram to return two interceptions for touchdowns in the same game against the Arizona Cardinals.

Jenkins finished the year with three touchdowns, which tied the NFL rookie record. Jenkins also returned a fumble for a touchdown, giving him four for the year to lead the NFL in defensive touchdowns.

In year number two, Jenkins had a very quite but solid season, recording 61 tackles, 14 pass deflections and one interception.

In 2014, Jenkins returned two more interceptions for touchdowns, giving him five in his first three years in the NFL. His longest touchdown came on a 99-yard interception return against the San Diego Chargers.

In reward for his good season, Jenkins was named as a pro bowl alternate for 2014.

Since being dismissed from the University of Florida, Jenkins has had no run-ins with police and has made a name for himself as one of the leagues best young cornerbacks.

Of his seven career interceptions, Jenkins has returned five of them for touchdowns. So if you want to throw his way, make sure you can bring him down once he picks you off, because it’s a good shot he will take it the other way for six.

And for the NFL executives that passed on Jenkins, well you can chalk that up as a huge mistake.

cm.gif

pixel.gif