Comic Book Movie News

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Damn I didn't even know Falcon was gonna be in it. That would've been one helluva surprise.

Angry Ram

ew-cover-1373-xmen.jpg

Here's the rest: http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/ne...pse-photos-psylocke?slideshow=125449#/slide/1

I don't like the new Storm. The outfit, the hair, something just seems off. Maybe that will change once the movie gets closer to release.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Storm looks OKish , kinda shiny though , actually , they all look kinda shiny , and purple , they really have a thing for the color purple going on here

Apocalypse looks pretty bad , I was curious how they were going to pull him off , not impressed at all

I am surprised they didn't change Psylocke's costume , they usually change those things for the movie , :shades:

I'm curious to see how they do Cyclops this time , wasn't to impressed with Bryan Singers first version of Cyclops

Cyclops was always my favorite X-Men , always saw him more as the Captain America version of the X-Men , no nonsense leader of the X-Men , we never got that with the first bunch of movies , where most all X-Men movies always focused on Wolverine and just put the rest of the X-Men as supporting cast , which has always bugged me about the X-Men movies

They should just go ahead and release the official trailer from comic con , it's already on line anyways

Will also be curious to see how they do the Angel or a Archangel story line

My favorite X-Men movie is still X-Men : First Class , one of the X-Men movies Bryan Singer DIDN'T direct

I see X-Men: Days of Future Past - The Rogue Cut is out on Blu Ray now , so I'll need to pick that up sometime this week

This photo does not impress me at all ,

oscar-issac-1373-ew.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
What the heck is up with Nightcrawlers hair

CKC-F2AVEAEFtW7.jpg

Athos

Legend
I don't like the new Storm. The outfit, the hair, something just seems off. Maybe that will change once the movie gets closer to release.

Considering how god awful Halle Berry's was (including the pretty weird, prolly not racist, but just.....weird ass "accent" in the 1st movie, that was done away with completely in #2) I can't complain too much. Plus, young Storm looks more like comic book Storm for once.

Plus.......Sophie Turner is legal now, and smokin' hot.

Storm looks OKish , kinda shiny though , actually , they all look kinda shiny , and purple , they really have a thing for the color purple going on here

lol. More built than Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman.

Apocalypse looks pretty bad , I was curious how they were going to pull him off , not impressed at all

Hopefully a big of well-designed CGI fixes the look.

Way when when comic Apocalypse looks like:

apocalypse.png

His body is defo not purple and blue......

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I will admit Colossus looks pretty cool in the new Deadpool trailer

colossus.jpg

Angry Ram

Considering how god awful Halle Berry's was (including the pretty weird, prolly not racist, but just.....weird ass "accent" in the 1st movie, that was done away with completely in #2) I can't complain too much. Plus, young Storm looks more like comic book Storm for once.

Plus.......Sophie Turner is legal now, and smokin' hot.

There's all kinds of variations of Storm in the comics.

Oh shit, you know what it is? Her mohawk isn't spikey and way too thick.

Something like this would look better.

Storm_Uncanny_XForce.png

Again hoping things will change closer to release.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Deadpool teaser trailer

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Deadpool Red Band Trailer

Angry Ram

"You look like an avocado had sex...with an older avocado." :ROFLMAO:

Bang bang! :double:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Ant-Man is getting a sequel !!!!!!

And other Marvel Studio news

[marvel.com]

Marvel Studios Phase 3 Update

Marvel's 'Ant-Man' gets a sequel & more!

Now that Phase 2 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe has officially reached its conclusion with the release of Marvel’s “Ant-Man,” we have new details on what to expect in Phase 3!

Following our hero’s debut adventure in this summer’s “Ant-Man,” Scott Lang will return alongside Hope Van Dyne on July 6, 2018 with Marvel’s “Ant-Man and the Wasp.” The sequel will mark the first Marvel Studios film named after its heroine.

Additionally, Ant-Man’s second adventure will lead to a couple of other films shifting their dates, with Marvel’s “Black Panther” moving up to February 16, 2018 and Marvel’s “Captain Marvel” landing on March 8, 2019.

Finally, three untitled Marvel Studios films will premiere on May 1, 2020, July 10, 2020, and November 6, 2020.

The announcement of “Ant-Man and the Wasp” follows the success of “Ant-Man,” which has earned $178.5M domestically and $231.5M internationally for a global total of $410M. It's the #9 film of the year domestically, and opens in its final international market, China, on October 16.

“Ant-Man” followed one of this year’s biggest blockbusters, Marvel’s “Avengers: Age of Ultron,” which has earned $458.9M domestically and $946M internationally for a global total of $1,404.9M, making it the #2 film of the year domestically and the #6 film of all time globally.

Stay tuned to Marvel.com for more exciting announcements on Phase 3 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe in the future

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Zendaya has been cast for a key roll in the new Spider-man movie , but apparently she is playing someone named Michelle. not a romantic interest . which rules out Gwen Stacy or Mary Jane Watson as well

Details are coming out pretty slow for the new Spider-man reboot , this being only the third actor named , other then Tom Holland as Peter Parker and Marisa Tomei as Aunt May

72b6ed3b07007c14c4f15eef715a5481.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
_1457734414.gif

hjvlwqhfugulqdbzph0s.png

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
The best part of captain America : Civil War

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
A couple of the first looks at Benedict Cumberbatch as Doctor Strange

CfDOY2LWwAAyNJx.jpg

CfC3br6XEAE6hor.jpg

CfDYb6rWQAAyqep.jpg:large

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Michael Keaton to play The Vulture in the new Spider-man movie

Well , it's not 100% official that he's playing The Vulture , but pretty close

Michael-Keaton-Speech-Pocket-Video-250x346.jpg

c0031989_4bc82da38b21c.jpg

Angry Ram

Thor: Ragnarok news:

Cate Blanchette is playing Hela (!) Then there's Jeff Goldblum as Grandmaster, Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie, and Karl Urban as Skurge!

Plus Hulk, Heimdall, Sif, Loki, Odin all return!

573f502b0fd8c.jpg