Comic Book Movie News

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hulk vs Iron Man

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Ultron vs Iron Man

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Leaked Superman vs Batman trailer

I'm not sure how long this video will be up before WB makes them take it down

Actual trailer comes out on the 20th I think

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Better version of Batman vs Superman

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
New Fantastic Four Trailer

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Fantastic Four does not seem exciting to me. I don't get how or why producers think that superheros have to be dark and gritty, especially when their comic book versions are the complete opposite. Sure, there are exceptions like Daredevil, Batman, but again, those are like their comic versions.

Praise Odin that Ant-Man, Black Panther, Dr. Strange aren't owned by Sony or Fox, otherwise they would be ruined too.

Athos

Legend
I don't buy Ryan Reynolds as another superhero. I don't like the casting. Maybe he can change my mind.

Reynolds is actually perfect as Deadpool. Really perfect. And it isn't his fault Green Lantern failed hard.

- Have 4 more episodes of Daredevil left. Love the shit out of this show. The guy they picked to play Murdock is absolutely perfect.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Reynolds is actually perfect as Deadpool. Really perfect. And it isn't his fault Green Lantern failed hard.

- Have 4 more episodes of Daredevil left. Love the crap out of this show. The guy they picked to play Murdock is absolutely perfect.

Maybe I just don't like Ryan Reynolds. There is a certain aloofness to him. He reminds me more of a frat boy than a crime fighter.

Athos

Legend
Maybe I just don't like Ryan Reynolds. There is a certain aloofness to him. He reminds me more of a frat boy than a crime fighter

Which is why he's perfect for Deadpool who's the epitome of wise-cracking smart ass with no filter that loves to talk.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Which is why he's perfect for Deadpool who's the epitome of wise-cracking smart ass with no filter that loves to talk.

I get the wise guy thing but Reynolds just doesn't look like a former Merc to me. I have trouble taking him seriously. If he pulls it off then Kudos to him because it will show that his acting skills have evolved.

Now in contrast. I loved the Remy Lebeau character in Xmen Origins. I thought he was well cast. I think his name was Klitsch? I saw the movie a few years ago and he was more memorable and I read that Reynolds was in that one as Deadpool but I don't even remember him being in it. Now I am going to have to try to find it again just to see.

Angry Ram

I get the wise guy thing but Reynolds just doesn't look like a former Merc to me. I have trouble taking him seriously. If he pulls it off then Kudos to him because it will show that his acting skills have evolved.

Now in contrast. I loved the Remy Lebeau character in Xmen Origins. I thought he was well cast. I think his name was Klitsch? I saw the movie a few years ago and he was more memorable and I read that Reynolds was in that one as Deadpool but I don't even remember him being in it. Now I am going to have to try to find it again just to see.

He was the guy with the katanas, and he even pulled off Deadpool's katanarama move. Wolverine always mentioned he had a mouth on him (ala Merc with a Mouth).

He gets experimented on by Stryker as part of the Weapon X program. But instead of how we know Deadpool as an assassin, he was mix with all kinds of mutant powers. But he didn't talk, didn't have a mask to cover his mutilated face, anything. Oh and he died in the movie. Deadpool doesn't die. Fox turned away from many comic book stories in the X-Men series, and this is just one of them.

deadpool-wolverine-movie.jpg

THAT IS NOT DEADPOOL!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
He was the guy with the katanas, and he even pulled off Deadpool's katanarama move. Wolverine always mentioned he had a mouth on him (ala Merc with a Mouth).

He gets experimented on by Stryker as part of the Weapon X program. But instead of how we know Deadpool as an assassin, he was mix with all kinds of mutant powers. But he didn't talk, didn't have a mask to cover his mutilated face, anything. Oh and he died in the movie. Deadpool doesn't die. Fox turned away from many comic book stories in the X-Men series, and this is just one of them.

deadpool-wolverine-movie.jpg

THAT IS NOT DEADPOOL!

Thanks, now I remember him. Odd that they had him die. Did they call him Deadpool in that movie?

Athos

Legend
Thanks, now I remember him. Odd that they had him die. Did they call him Deadpool in that movie?

Not really. Stryker or the doctor or w/e the fuck it was said "we made him into the deadpool" because they "pooled mutant powers together."

Fucking disgrace.

Thank god for Bryan Singer returning to helm X-Men, because without him, each one has been total camel feces.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Not really. Stryker or the doctor or w/e the freak it was said "we made him into the deadpool" because they "pooled mutant powers together."

freaking disgrace.

Thank god for Bryan Singer returning to helm X-Men, because without him, each one has been total camel feces.

I was confused by the Xmen that had Phoenix kill Xavier. They finagled their way around that one but it took them a while. I noticed in Futures past that Jean looked like Phoenix with the red hair and outfit. I wonder if they give a new explanation of what happened there. I never go to see the Xmen movies in theaters. They are not good enough. But I do catch them later.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Not really. Stryker or the doctor or w/e the freak it was said "we made him into the deadpool" because they "pooled mutant powers together."

freaking disgrace.

I was confused by the Xmen that had Phoenix kill Xavier. They finagled their way around that one but it took them a while. I noticed in Futures past that Jean looked like Phoenix with the red hair and outfit. I wonder if they give a new explanation of what happened there. I never go to see the Xmen movies in theaters. They are not good enough. But I do catch them later.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Ryan Reynolds is the perfect Deadpool. In fact, I thought his pre-Weapon X character in the terrible stupid Wolverine movie was exactly what I expected a Deadpool (pre-going-insane) to be.

Angry Ram

freaking disgrace.

Well, at least Logan called him "Wade" before that.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Here is test footage for the new Deadpool movie. It is in CGI but the real movie wont be, just remember that. This is how it shoulda been done, not like that mute crap they pulled in origins. There is also a chance that it will be rated R(crossing my fingers big time on that one).

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Yea , that and it's going be rated R which should be pretty interesting ,

That whole Wolverine : Origin movie was junk from start to finish , best off pretending that movie never happened , never liked the idea that they tried to make Wolverine and Sabertooth as brothers , but there was so many things wrong with that movie

And the whole Deadpool thing , if they were going to muck it up that bad , why even bother

The only problem I have with the new Deadpool movie is I can't stand Ryan Reynolds , I'm sorry , I just don't find him funny at all

With that being said , I do think he is a good choice for the roll

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Concept art of Angel for the upcoming X-Men: Apocalypse movie

Obviously this is ArcAngel , And I'm guessing he will be recast from who ever played him in x-Men 3 ,

But just when does Warren Worthington III become ArcAngel is the question , will he already be ArcAngel at the beging of the movie or....................

Angel-Concept-Art-X-Men-Apocalypse.jpg

Angel-Concept-Art-X-Men-Apocalypse-2.jpg