Come on guys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
VCRam said:
Alright, I have been lurking in the shadows for a couple years now but I have decided to de-cloak and join the fun.

I'm an old timer Ram fan born and raised in Socal. Been a member of the Herd for a good 10+ years and also the Rams huddle for close to 10 years. :bg:

Welcome big time! So Cal representing!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would that be Ventura County?

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
RamsSince1969 said:
VCRam said:
Alright, I have been lurking in the shadows for a couple years now but I have decided to de-cloak and join the fun.

I'm an old timer Ram fan born and raised in Socal. Been a member of the Herd for a good 10+ years and also the Rams huddle for close to 10 years. :bg:

Welcome big time! So Cal representing!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would that be Ventura County?

Yes sir it is Ventura county. Good call.

Thanks for the welcome everybody.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Welcome one, welcome all!

:cheese:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So who will be the next lurker to decent and cross over

Name
Kerry
I've been looking at this board for a while now. Have seen a lot of good post from you guys but never made myself an account until I saw this post. I am 21 years old. I became a rams' fan during the greatest show on turf era and stayed a rams supporter ever since. I feel like this year is going to be a good year for us. I look forward to seeing many more of y'all post and maybe even joining in on some of them.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Rams nation said:
I've been looking at this board for a while now. Have seen a lot of good post from you guys but never made myself an account until I saw this post. I am 21 years old. I became a rams' fan during the greatest show on turf era and stayed a rams supporter ever since. I feel like this year is going to be a good year for us. I look forward to seeing many more of y'all post and maybe even joining in on some of them.

Welcome in friend hope to hear your opinion on things

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Sup New Members !

WELCOME

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQJkpYp1qxw[/youtube]

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Rams nation said:

I'm excited with all the young and new members. You guys will carry the torch.

Welcome Rams nation. Have some fun brother.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

BadCompany

Rookie
Been a Ram fan since we lost to the Steelers in that Super Bowl there, way back when. I was just a little boy, watching the game with my dad. He asked me which team I wanted to win and gosh darn it, the Rams uniforms were just so much prettier! Funny how life-long allegiances form, eh? :cheese:

Not too many Rams fans here in Montreal, so I come to this board to soak it all in and get my Rams news. I'd post more, but frankly speaking I just don't know as much as you guys, and the "chance to look like an idiot" quotient is high. Things like the cap, college prospects, UFAs... I'm lost and rely on you guys for my information. I love the diversity of opinions, and while I don't post much, I do enjoy reading everybody's opinions. Can't say I am going to post more, but I'm definitely here every day!

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
MontrealRam said:
Been a Ram fan since we lost to the Steelers in that Super Bowl there, way back when. I was just a little boy, watching the game with my dad. He asked me which team I wanted to win and gosh darn it, the Rams uniforms were just so much prettier! Funny how life-long allegiances form, eh? :cheese:

Not too many Rams fans here in Montreal, so I come to this board to soak it all in and get my Rams news. I'd post more, but frankly speaking I just don't know as much as you guys, and the "chance to look like an idiot" quotient is high. Things like the cap, college prospects, UFAs... I'm lost and rely on you guys for my information. I love the diversity of opinions, and while I don't post much, I do enjoy reading everybody's opinions. Can't say I am going to post more, but I'm definitely here every day!

Lol you could always join us in the off topic convos ;p

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
MontrealRam said:

Awesome. That game was the one that made me a Fan as well. I was 7, and was DEVASTATED when they lost that Superbowl. Montreal is a cool city BTW, my father was born and raised there before coming stateside after WWII. Yes...my dad is OLD.

BadCompany

Rookie
Faceplant said:
Awesome. That game was the one that made me a Fan as well. I was 7, and was DEVASTATED when they lost that Superbowl. Montreal is a cool city BTW, my father was born and raised there before coming stateside after WWII. Yes...my dad is OLD.

Nice! Is he one of those annoying Montrealers that's always telling people just how great Montreal is? We all do it!

Q: How can you tell somebody is from Montreal?
A: Wait five minutes and they'll tell you!

:cheese:

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
Welcome new guys. Glad to see this board is getting more people from out-of-state. We already had a few, but the more the merrier.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
OK - this may be my first post.
When I registered, turns out I was already signed up.
Musta' just forgot. Anyway, been checking it out and looks pretty cool.

(Thanks for the invite :ww: )

Just looked - it is my first since 2007. Must be some kind of record.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
VegasRam said:

Welcome back.
I migrated here recently. Great fans and good people so far. The true test of a Rams board comes during the season though,when games are won and lost and opinions become fact,agenda's are born,and internet ego's become inflated :ww:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
mojorizen7 said:
VegasRam said:

Welcome back.
I migrated here recently. Great fans and good people so far. The true test of a Rams board comes during the season though,when games are won and lost and opinions become fact,agenda's are born,and internet ego's become inflated :ww:
I can't see much to worry about in that regard.
Boards become contentious with contentious people on board.
Remove those people, and the rest is gravy.

All we gotta do is be excellent to each other.

bill-and-teds-excellent-adventure.jpg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The Dude said:
mojorizen7 said:
VegasRam said:

Welcome back.
I can't see much to worry about in that regard.
Boards become contentious with contentious people on board.
Remove those people, and the rest is gravy.

All we gotta do is be excellent to each other.

bill-and-teds-excellent-adventure.jpg

Not to mention, the membership base we have (including many of those that joined more recently) have established track records and know what a well run forum looks like. Mojo being one of them.

Plant enough grass; the weeds can't grow. Or when they do, they stand out.

I'm not sure if these comments sound offensive or controlling, and I hope not, it just this is meant to be fun. Why else be here?

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Not offensive at all - right on point. In scrolling through threads, I'm recognizing a LOT of user names. (That's a good thing).

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
So who's gonna be next to cross the line