Come on guys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
HE WITH HORNS said:
I came along just in time, this is nice and colorful, and not so many trolls here, haha.

And already some quality input in the threads. Good to have ya here

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Yall think rams have horrible forums go check out gotitans forum. That place is horrrible prob the worst board ive Bern on definity not safe for minors or the easily offended

F. Mulder

Starter
mojorizen7 said:
HE WITH HORNS said:
I came along just in time, this is nice and colorful, and not so many trolls here, haha.
Good to see you bro,and yeah, that "old troll" that's somehow been allowed to stink up that other board for 2 years isn't here. Its refreshing.

Welcome. You'll like it here.

This Mojo, among other positives this board offers.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
mojorizen7 said:
HE WITH HORNS said:
Good to see you bro,and yeah, that "old troll" that's somehow been allowed to stink up that other board for 2 years isn't here. Its refreshing.

lol. We ran Old "Typhoid" Mary off a few years ago.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
JIMERAMS said:
Ok I just joined because of this post :tooth: been a Ram fan since I was born in 67 my dad and my grandpa took me to the rams and Vikings at the coliseum when I was 10 sat on the 50 yard line and watched the Rams put the smack down on them was hooked ever since. Things are just getting exciting again can't wait for this season. :bg:

Welcome JIMERAMS!

Best membership base on the net - right here. Look forward to hearing from you.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
F. Mulder said:
mojorizen7 said:
HE WITH HORNS said:

I go way back with you guys and enjoy the fact that we can continue the fun on this well assembled site!

I'm thankful for the Dude creating this place and bringing us together. The membership base here is phenomenal.

Lesson

Oh, really?
JIMERAMS said:
Thanks bro. Been lurking here and that other sight :roll: for a couple years just to read about our rams figured its time to join. Really like how the people on this sight act and have some common sence about things. Looking forward to the draft and the season.

Welcome!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
CGI_Ram said:
F. Mulder said:
mojorizen7 said:
HE WITH HORNS said:

I go way back with you guys and enjoy the fact that we can continue the fun on this well assembled site!

I'm thankful for the Dude creating this place and bringing us together. The membership base here is phenomenal.

The Dude > all. I used to lurk on the PD from time to time and he and a few others were the only voices of reason over there. I barely even bothered to post. Then I was lucky enough to see when he mentioned opening up this joint... the rest is history. Good people , great discussion..... NO BULLSHIT..... mostly. :tooth:

I would describe this place as the Cheers of Rams forums, and Paul is our Sam Malone. I will go ahead designate myself as one of the Norms.....

Joeluke9

Rookie
Hey guys. I have been visiting this board for about a year now, but I never signed up for an account. Seeing this post made me figure that it was about time to get myself an account. I'm only 19 so I'm not nearly as good on my Rams history as you guys but I enjoy this site and the low level of griping unlike other boards! I've been a rams fan since they lost to the pats in the Super Bowl, not sure why I decided to like them then, but I did and I have been a big supporter even through the recent down years. Our team looks to be good and I'm ready to finally root on this team and not have to be laughed at for doing so!

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Joeluke9 said:
Hey guys. I have been visiting this board for about a year now, but I never signed up for an account. Seeing this post made me figure that it was about time to get myself an account. I'm only 19 so I'm not nearly as good on my Rams history as you guys but I enjoy this site and the low level of griping unlike other boards! I've been a rams fan since they lost to the pats in the Super Bowl, not sure why I decided to like them then, but I did and I have been a big supporter even through the recent down years. Our team looks to be good and I'm ready to finally root on this team and not have to be laughed at for doing so!

Welcome to the board Joe glad to have ya. Some great posters and fans here. where you posting from ?

Lesson

Oh, really?
Joeluke9 said:

Glad to have you aboard!

Joeluke9

Rookie
Rabid Ram said:
Joeluke9 said:

Welcome to the board Joe glad to have ya. Some great posters and fans here. where you posting from ?

I'm in southern Illinois in a tiny little 1 stoplight town haha. I don't know if you have ever heard of Carbondale Illinois, but I'm about an hour from there.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Joeluke9 said:
Rabid Ram said:
Joeluke9 said:

I'm in southern Illinois in a tiny little 1 stoplight town haha. I don't know if you have ever heard of Carbondale Illinois, but I'm about an hour from there.
Gotcha beat lol my town just has a stop sign whats your town name

F. Mulder

Starter
Joeluke9 said:
Rabid Ram said:
Joeluke9 said:

Hey- I live in CDale too! Welcome.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Alright, I have been lurking in the shadows for a couple years now but I have decided to de-cloak and join the fun.

I'm an old timer Ram fan born and raised in Socal. Been a member of the Herd for a good 10+ years and also the Rams huddle for close to 10 years. :bg:

TomSlick

UDFA
Faceplant said:
CGI_Ram said:
F. Mulder said:
mojorizen7 said:
HE WITH HORNS said:

The Dude > all. I used to lurk on the PD from time to time and he and a few others were the only voices of reason over there. I barely even bothered to post. Then I was lucky enough to see when he mentioned opening up this joint... the rest is history. Good people , great discussion..... NO BS..... mostly. :tooth:

I would describe this place as the Cheers of Rams forums, and Paul is our Sam Malone. I will go ahead designate myself as one of the Norms.....

Sam: "How's it going, Norm?"
Norm: "It's a dog-eat-dog world, Sammy, and I'm wearing Milk-Bone underwear."

Man, that's gotta hurt.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Joeluke9 said:
Rabid Ram said:
Joeluke9 said:

SIU Salukis! I spent a good part of my life in Cape Girardeau.

Welcome aboard! Glad you decided to join!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
VCRam said:
Alright, I have been lurking in the shadows for a couple years now but I have decided to de-cloak and join the fun.

I'm an old timer Ram fan born and raised in Socal. Been a member of the Herd for a good 10+ years and also the Rams huddle for close to 10 years. :bg:

Welcome VCRam!

I had a brief stint at MainCove... I think I remember ya!

Welcome and look forward to your contribution.