Come on guys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
There are 82 guest veiwing the forums it only takes seconds to sign up.

sign up and share your opinions with us and become a member of the best rams forum on the net

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Rabid Ram said:

sign up and share your opinions with us and become a member of the best rams forum on the net

What HE said.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Rabid Ram said:

I've never understood this as well. Why do so many visit without registering or posting? No one is going to chew anyone's head-off here... not like in so may other forums.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
And we all benifit from discussions and debates with more people

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
interference said:
Rabid Ram said:

I've never understood this as well. Why do so many visit without registering or posting? No one is going to chew anyone's head-off here... not like in so may other forums.
Lotta people viewing it as a guest on Tapatalk, and Google keeps bringing people back here as well.
There are plenty of readers-only out there, and that's cool.
We provide a public service too.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
The Dude said:
interference said:
Rabid Ram said:

Lotta people viewing it as a guest on Tapatalk, and Google keeps bringing people back here as well.

Hell yeah Dude, I post for the readers cuz I know nobody's gonna agree with me :tooth:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
The Dude said:
interference said:
Rabid Ram said:

I know just trying to encourage long time readers to be first time posters the more people we have the more ideas we can all debate

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Well, a lot of the time I am not logged in.

I usually don't log in until I find a topic to chime in on.

I imagine I am not the only one.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
Ok I just joined because of this post :tooth: been a Ram fan since I was born in 67 my dad and my grandpa took me to the rams and Vikings at the coliseum when I was 10 sat on the 50 yard line and watched the Rams put the smack down on them was hooked ever since. Things are just getting exciting again can't wait for this season. :bg:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Welcome Jim glad your on board great story and cant wait to hear your opinions. And how ya doin hitstick hope to hear from ya more often ;p

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
If you have a smartphone tapatalk is well worth the 2 bucks makes it way easier to keep up with rod on the go

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
Thanks bro. Been lurking here and that other sight :roll: for a couple years just to read about our rams figured its time to join. Really like how the people on this sight act and have some common sence about things. Looking forward to the draft and the season.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
JIMERAMS said:
Thanks bro. Been lurking here and that other sight :roll: for a couple years just to read about our rams figured its time to join. Really like how the people on this sight act and have some common sence about things. Looking forward to the draft and the season.

Yea this is by far bar none the BEST fan forum ive been on yes there are strong disagreements at times but they are delt with respectfully and dont dismantle into unproductive trash talk

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Welcome, JIMERAMS! You took the first step, and now all the rest is gravy.

Nice work, RabidRam. :ww:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
The Dude said:
Welcome, JIMERAMS! You took the first step, and now all the rest is gravy.

Nice work, RabidRam. :ww:

Meh its nothin just trying to get more activity and more points of interest going

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
JIMERAMS said:
Welcome aboard!

C'mon all you lurkers, time to take the plunge before the draft starts. We don't bite
:)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
HE WITH HORNS said:
I came along just in time, this is nice and colorful, and not so many trolls here, haha.
Thrilled to have you too.
Thanks for giving us a shot. :nice:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
HE WITH HORNS said:
I came along just in time, this is nice and colorful, and not so many trolls here, haha.
Good to see you bro,and yeah, that "old troll" that's somehow been allowed to stink up that other board for 2 years isn't here. Its refreshing.

Welcome. You'll like it here.