Come Back Coach O!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
Add me to the list of people that miss CoachO reports. Best camp reports ive read and always looked forward to reading them.
Come back CoachO ! (y):)

CoachO

Hall of Fame
There is nothing wrong. I am not taking my ball and going home.

But in all honestly, I have made a conscious decision not to post on any of the forums until things calm down.

All the LA VS STL garbage has sucked the life out of this for me. Even before camp started there were comments being thrown around about how the Oxnard reports would be so much more than the STL reports.

The fact that the Rams have cut the number of practices has also made me think there isn't much going on that needs to be reported on. I will get something out in a summary after the weekend practices and again after the scrimmage next week. But there isn't anything happening that is worth reporting on yet.

If this is in fact their last year. I just want enjoy watching and not feel like I have to treat it as a job.

SierraRam

Recreational User
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am not taking my ball and going home

:LOL:

Great news Coach! Your reports get me through the 'dog days.' No rush or obligations - whenever you get around to it...
upload_2015-8-1_21-27-39.jpeg

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

But in all honestly, I have made a conscious decision not to post on any of the forums until things calm down.

All the LA VS STL garbage has sucked the life out of this for me. Even before camp started there were comments being thrown around about how the Oxnard reports would be so much more than the STL reports.

The fact that the Rams have cut the number of practices has also made me think there isn't much going on that needs to be reported on. I will get something out in a summary after the weekend practices and again after the scrimmage next week. But there isn't anything happening that is worth reporting on yet.

If this is in fact their last year. I just want enjoy watching and not feel like I have to treat it as a job.

I get that it's much more personal to you since you live in the area (I assume) but I've just ignored it all. Haven't read the news. Haven't participated in those threads. Whatever happens happens. I'm not going to pay it any mind until something real actually happens. Until then, I don't care about it.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I was confident in the unit they had PLANNED to go into the season with.

When I am watching and REPORTING on what I see in AUGUST, it has very little to do with projecting how it will turn out. I base my comments in understanding what and why decisions are made in training camp assuming everyone is HEALTHY.

People who want to challenge me on my report don't bother me in the least. They aren't seeing the things I see FIRSTHAND. I don't get into other people's fears and concerns based on their concerns from afar.

I don't profess to be right or wrong. I share MY OPINIONS based on what I see.
aha! figured if I poked the bear he might come out of hibernation :sneaky:

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nice to hear from you, Coach. Your training camp reports were the best AND the most accurate. The conversations that followed with fellow ROD members were also very interesting. Just wanted to say thanks, and I will always look forward to anything you write.

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
I miss Coach O reporting...best ever.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

Take it all in @CoachO , however, I look forward to you reporting that Demetris Rhaney is not only the best center, but by far the most athletic center on the roster.;)

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler

Now that's just pitiful and doesn't make any sense. I have a good idea which message board that was. That said, we are going to need someone to report back on the joint practices with Dallas. Did anyone here say they will do that yet?

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Will you be making the trip to Oxnard?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Ah, come on. What's wrong with Oxnard?
images
images
images
images

Lol, I saw a Ghost Adventures episode where they were doing a lockdown at an old hospital in East LA. They felt safer locked inside with the ghosts and demons than on the streets with live people. :LOL: