Come Back Coach O!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Don't freak out people, he is inclined to share after the weekend in some manner, no need to panic, just be patient. From my discussions with him today, I can assure you, it'll be worth the wait. LOTS of insights I would have missed.
ok, great. Looking forward to it.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Gurley05_zpsxazhntgm.gif

RamzFanz

Damnit
Oh shi... crap! Is this the Quick catch? Or Britt? Britt is 18 in camp.

quick_zpsxcz8skdy.gif

Fun fact... that's Codemonkey's big head in the foreground before we got him a free Rams hat.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I will just confirm that coach is a pretty cool guy with a normal life like the rest of us. Although I believe I can report to you that he had to cut a wedding celebration in Vegas short, leaving the wife and etc, in order to make it back to party with us at the season opener. That is dedication! I'm pretty sure he'll be back to let us know his thoughts shortly. He did let us in on one of his secret sources but I am not going to be the one to spill the beans...

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Oh shi... crap! Is this the Quick catch? Or Britt? Britt is 18 in camp.

quick_zpsxcz8skdy.gif

Fun fact... that's Codemonkey's big head in the foreground before we got him a free Rams hat.

Nice catch but the DB just ducks and let's him make a play on the ball. During a real game, he gets laid out. But still nice catch. Solid coverage too.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
These are some great gifs @RamzFanz!!! Really adds an awesome element to it all!!

The one with Donald looks like hes barely trying and going at a leisurely pace lol. Man I love that guy!!!

RamzFanz

Damnit
Nice catch but the DB just ducks and let's him make a play on the ball. During a real game, he gets laid out. But still nice catch. Solid coverage too.

He went up and got it. Yeah, he gets laid out, but he still catches it I think.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Thanks to everybody that is feeding us camp info. We can't get enough of this stuff even if it is in the wrong thread. :LOL:

As far as Coach O goes, he'll drop in and give us his take when he's ready or he won't. I'm sure he knows he is appreciated here because a lot of us have repeatedly told him so. But we will keep chugging along until then won't we?

CoachO

Hall of Fame
if i was out in earth city and not stuck on the east coast id block out some time from work to go to camp and write notes. would be a dream come true. CoachO is a good guy but i did call him out on a few things last year like the Oline beginning the biggest concern of the season but he seemed overly confident in them which didn't pan out. crap happens. with all you locals on here can't somebody step up and get in on some camp action to report to the rest of us? any volunteers?
I was confident in the unit they had PLANNED to go into the season with.

When I am watching and REPORTING on what I see in AUGUST, it has very little to do with projecting how it will turn out. I base my comments in understanding what and why decisions are made in training camp assuming everyone is HEALTHY.

People who want to challenge me on my report don't bother me in the least. They aren't seeing the things I see FIRSTHAND. I don't get into other people's fears and concerns based on their concerns from afar.

I don't profess to be right or wrong. I share MY OPINIONS based on what I see.

Last edited: