Combine ; Linebackers running the 40

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Shaquem Griffin 4.38

Lorenzo Carter 4.46 ( @ 250 lbs)

Tremaine Edmunds 4.55

.....half way through the first run through

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Can't remember the last time a draft had so many position groups excel in their workouts. The LBs both inside and outside lived up to their film and it demonstrates what some of us have been saying wrt the positions, the quality of the options for a Rams team that needs them. CBs same deal, all those dudes who have strong coverage skills ran well, and the position lived up to the hype. Even the QBs threw well for the most part, and sustained what is going to be a very live QB grab session in round one.

But man. There are some big, athletic, rangy types there for the taking for the Rams at LB. Lots of them. They just gotta decide which they want and position accordingly.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Can't remember the last time a draft had so many position groups excel in their workouts. The LBs both inside and outside lived up to their film and it demonstrates what some of us have been saying wrt the positions, the quality of the options for a Rams team that needs them. CBs same deal, all those dudes who have strong coverage skills ran well, and the position lived up to the hype. Even the QBs threw well for the most part, and sustained what is going to be a very live QB grab session in round one.

But man. There are some big, athletic, rangy types there for the taking for the Rams at LB. Lots of them. They just gotta decide which they want and position accordingly.

Here's to hoping a few of them fall to UDFA where we might catch them.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I think this class of LBs is about the best we've seen in awhile.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I heard one commentator ( I don't recall who!) say the Wade Phillips seemed to be paying a lot of attention to the LBers!! I liked that a lot!!!!(y):D

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I seriously wonder if Shaquem Griffin would be our guy at #23.

He's crazy fast at sub-4.4 speed. He's a tackling machine and his attitude is as good as it gets.

I know he's not a thumper, but especially if we let Barron go, I wouldn't be upset with that at all.

I'd rather trade down and maybe still get him late 1st, early 2nd, but he's on a rocket up the draft boards and it wouldn't surprise me at all if he makes it into the first round or early second.