Colts Waive Trent Richardson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
This is my shocked face.

image.jpg

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
And to think, I thought I saw some resemblance to Marshall Faulk when he was at 'Bama. That's Trent being at Bama, not Marshall. Marshall was at San Diego State.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
And to think, I thought I saw some resemblance to Marshall Faulk when he was at 'Bama. That's Trent being at Bama, not Marshall. Marshall was at San Diego State.

Other than the fact they both went to college there are no similarities LOL.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Made up myu mind on him when I saw the bullshit gif of him knocking the pad holder on his ass, knew it was staged , hell no

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I was never a huge fan of him but I still trip out how much of a bust he has been when watching him play. He should have been better than he was. Idk wtf happen to him.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Anymore it seems that the more hype a RB receives coming out of college...the more likely he is to fail.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I was never a huge fan of him but I still trip out how much of a bust he has been when watching him play. He should have been better than he was. Idk wtf happen to him.
I think he has no vision. In Alabama it didn't matter, because he ran where the hole was supposed to be, and there was always a hole there. In the NFL you have to have vision to cut back to where a hole opens up because a lot of the time it doesn't open up the place it was originally designed.

Faulk and Barry Sanders had the best vision I ever saw. If you gave half of that ability to Richardson he would have been a star

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I think he has no vision. In Alabama it didn't matter, because he ran where the hole was supposed to be, and there was always a hole there. In the NFL you have to have vision to cut back to where a hole opens up because a lot of the time it doesn't open up the place it was originally designed.

Faulk and Barry Sanders had the best vision I ever saw. If you gave half of that ability to Richardson he would have been a star

That makes sense, he was spoiled at Bama with that line lol.