Colts @ Giants

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
What truly boring game.

-Luck doesn't look like he measures up to the hype to me

-Defenses are weak sauce on both sides. Pretty passive, overall.

-Manning has a big disconnect with his WR's or vice versa. Flat performance all around. Manning has that cry face every other play.

I think we'd wreck either team, really. The teams we've played the last three weeks are way better than these jokers.

-Colts have a gravy schedule of which includes a terrible division. They'll go to the playoffs and get beat by pretty much anybody, IMO.

-Why did they pick such a randomly horrible game such as this for MNF??? Colts and Giants? Really???

ARZ game can't get here fast enough. I need real football with real defenses and heart.

I'm going to bed now

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Surprised the Colts are having this much trouble with the G-men. But thinking this turns into a blowout.
Saying it now, if the Giants can get one of the top two QB's in the draft they will let Manning go. Most likely they take a QB in early second and keep manning one more year.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Imagine if the Colts actually got rid of Grigson as the GM. Even Devaney could make better decisions than him. Luck and playing in the AFC South is the only reason he has a job right now.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I won 100K on the Colts. Thank you Mr. Luck and Bradshaw.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Luck is what his last name is. If you throw the ball 50 times a game you're gunna have a lot of yards and touchdowns. Trent Richardson just isn't good. The Browns butt raped them in that trade. The Giants suck. We should completely abliterate them.