Colts at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsCardsJazz

Starter
Well Kurt Warner at least has some confidence in this offense. He said he thinks the Rams will score 42+ points today.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
ATTENTION: ALL Rams Fans at the game!! Don't forget this will be a Truly Historic Game. The 1st Win in the McVay Era!! Be sure and get Plenty of photos of the Tail gate Parties - During the Game and at the Post game Win Parties! AND POST THEM HERE AT ROD!!

Camera's flashing.gif

Fist Bump.gif

yodapic.jpg

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Well, it is the start of another season, and like everyone before it, I have high hopes. That will never change. Every season starts with an A. You never no when it will be this good again. Then again, the 99 season became an A+. So there is that. This season I think will be a good season. l think 9-7, with the arrow pointing up, of course there is the slight chance it becomes an A+, but it doesn't have to for me to feel good about the season. That is all I am asking Football Santa for this year, please let me feel good about the season.
Last year I went to Goff's first start, today I am going to his first win.GO RAMS, KICK SOME FUCKING COLTS ASS!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think I'm not the only one who smells Blood-in-the-water ..
Dancing Ape.gif

temp_RT30038--.jpg

Shark-Donald-attack.gif

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Whenever you're feeling down about our team and their recent run of bad teams just remember we're not the Browns.

View: https://twitter.com/sp0rtstalkjoey/status/906305121184882688

Never forge
Whenever you're feeling down about our team and their recent run of bad teams just remember we're not the Browns.

View: https://twitter.com/sp0rtstalkjoey/status/906305121184882688

The Browns have won 2 more games than the Rams in the last 10 years.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Rams should win by 30. Colts haven't been able to stop the run in 10 years. Rams could get 200y today.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
This game has me so damn nervous. Last years opening game we all expected to crush the 49ers and go annihilated at home. While I think that is very unlikely today, I remember the feeling I had last year before and after the game. One thing is for certain, we will all be either very pissed/depressed or confident/happy after this game. There is no real in between. I just hope the Rams are not looking past this team because they have a bad back up QB starting and a completely inexperienced center. We need to execute and Goff needs to protect the ball, above all else.