Color Rush jerseys 2016

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Mods, feel free to delete if this is a repost. Here is a chart of all the color rush jerseys this season. The all blue Rams will look cool, IMO.
I finally get my wish. Cowboys appear to be wearing navy blue on navy blue, along with our all whites we wore last year. Here you go.

20160621_103438.png

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
They should make both teams wear identical all white unis down to the helmets, at least that will be interesting.

Stony32

Fan since tickets were $5.50
These color rush games look like guys playing in their pajamas to me.
gty_501807732_78354826.jpg

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I like most of them. Its different seeing color vs color, and most teams have had the same damn uniforms since the civil war. We wear our whites almost every game. Its annoying.

Name
rick
I don't understand it. I thought our all Yellow Color-Rush looked GREAT last year. Now we're gonna revert to ALL NAVY??? Which is the WORST looking version of ALL Rams Uniforms EVER!?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I will miss our condiment color! Sorta liked that wild assed yellow last year, and we won in them! (crosses fingers, with a rabbits foot in each hand, chewing 4 clover gum wildly....:shades:)

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Why in the hell are the Lions red?

Edit: after a quick Google search apparently that's "not in the works." Read it'll probably be blue silver or black.

That said, we need to do something better than all navy blue. I mean shoot we wear that already, that's nothing special. I say forget the color rush and just wear the throwbacks an extra time haha.

DenverRam

Starter
Mods, feel free to delete if this is a repost. Here is a chart of all the color rush jerseys this season. The all blue Rams will look cool, IMO.
I finally get my wish. Cowboys appear to be wearing navy blue on navy blue, along with our all whites we wore last year. Here you go.

View attachment 14334
so are the uniforms going to be the same as last year?

Rams were like that bright yellow last year. They are blue this year?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I like most of them. Its different seeing color vs color, and most teams have had the same damn uniforms since the civil war. We wear our whites almost every game. Its annoying.
As a historical note, keep in mind, The Cowboy's almost ALWAYS Lose when they wear their Blue Jersey's!(y):yess::mrburnsevil:

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
As a historical note, keep in mind, The Cowboy's almost ALWAYS Lose when they wear their Blue Jersey's!(y):yess::mrburnsevil:
Ha. You just showed your age, old man. BTW, I got that telegram you sent. Thank you. I am sending a case of Sarsaparilla your way on the Pony Express. Expect it within the month.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Ha. You just showed your age, old man. BTW, I got that telegram you sent. Thank you. I am sending a case of Sarsaparilla your way on the Pony Express. Expect it within the month.
As long as it's the Good Quality Stuff that I'm used to!!
Daltons.jpg

…..

Legend
I cant believe the NFL is forcing the hated Seahawks to wear that putrid green. Surely this has to give us some kind of advantage, even if it makes Wilson less accurate because his receivers will be so difficult to look at.