College football playoff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
First up is Georgia and Oklahoma in the Rose bowl.

Georgia looked pedestrian on offense first drive then Baker Mayfield abused them on a drive and made it look far too easy.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@LACHAMP46 Orlando Brown and the LG next to him are just destroying Georgia in this Rose Bowl.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That Rose Bowl might have been the best damned football game I've ever watched. Wow what a game from start to finish. Nice to see a guy I like block that final field goal too! I've suggested the Rams take him a couple times so far hehe

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
That Rose Bowl might have been the best damned football game I've ever watched. Wow what a game from start to finish. Nice to see a guy I like block that final field goal too! I've suggested the Rams take him a couple times so far hehe

Right up there with the greatest games ever, no doubt. Probably better than the Longhorn/Trojan game way back when, given that the Trojans lost and all.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The followup game bored me ended up switching to something else and I'm a semi Clemson fan.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The followup game bored me ended up switching to something else and I'm a semi Clemson fan.

Tough not for you then...i was rooting for Clemson & Oklahoma, but kudos to the Bull Dogs although I don't see them beating Alabama.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
@LACHAMP46 Orlando Brown and the LG next to him are just destroying Georgia in this Rose Bowl.
Defense woke up late....Georgia has a very good team....rather some good athletes. That knee to Mayfields side, sure slowed him down.
kudos to the Bull Dogs although I don't see them beating Alabama.
If they can run the ball, they can play with anyone....3 pro-ready RB's....I'd run that direct snap to runner play all day.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Tough not for you then...i was rooting for Clemson & Oklahoma, but kudos to the Bull Dogs although I don't see them beating Alabama.

Me either. I think the toughest matchup in the playoffs for Bama was Oklahoma. Georgia is gonna have a rough time vs that Bama defense.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
If they can run the ball, they can play with anyone....3 pro-ready RB's....I'd run that direct snap to runner play all day.

Only one team has truly ever run on Alabama of late and that was Ohio State with Elliott....I hope you're right my Ram Brother because I would love to see Georgia win.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

I missed the ending. Who blocked the kick?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I missed the ending. Who blocked the kick?
OLB Lorenzo Carter, in a couple discussions I've mentioned him as a possible 3rd or 4th round pick for us after going CB and or OT in the first pick or two. He's not all world like his teammate Roquan Smith but he's shown some flashes in coverage and gets it done vs the run while being a good pass rusher.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This has been another crazy game. This Georgia QB has had some great moments, and he's had some freshman moments.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Took a bad sack and his kicker bailed him out

And now Bama Fresh Qb take a sack