College Football Coaches

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I've always been a Nebraska fan but I grew up in Virginia so I pull for those teams as well. So it puzzles me sometimes in CFB when things happen like Bo Pelini getting fired for winning 9 or more games for all 7 years at Nebraska and Mike London gets to come back at Virginia after having a losing record 4 of 5 seasons???????? I just can't wrap my mind around it.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Nebraska is not Virginia in college football maybe after London is fired next year they will hire Bo Pelini...I actually concur with Nebraska AD Shawn Eichorst now it could backfire, however, everyone knows against the big boys in the big ten nobody feared Pelini's Cornhuskers let alone the SEC.

In the end the next Head Coach might only win 8 games, but maybe he can beat the upper echelon of the Big Ten because a Bo Pelini coached team was not going to get that done. In the end it will all come down to who Eichorst hires and I'm sure he felt that his connection with Bret Bielema would pay dividends, but I don't see Bielema going back to the Big Ten after leaving for the SEC albeit for Little Rock!