Collection of Stafford's best last season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WestCoastRam

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Have some fun checking out that oline and our lil pass blocker Williams too!

Last edited:

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The guy is just incredible at avoiding pressure and "hanging in there", anticipating his receiver's patterns while also reading the defensive coverage, making "instant" decisions, and throwing accurately when he releases. He truly is one of a kind.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's gonna play until he's 40. That's why I'm not worried about finding a replacement just yet.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
With all the shit he's been through in his career, he still has a Top 2-3 arm in the NFL. It's actually amazing.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Some pretty impressive ball catching skills by receivers too
Almost took the words right out of my mouth. I was going to say, I saw 4 or 5 incredible catches by Tutu. Contested too. Don't write him off just yet. Kid has a great pair of hands.

BTW, thanks for posting that WC.

WestCoastRam

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Almost took the words right out of my mouth. I was going to say, I saw 4 or 5 incredible catches by Tutu. Contested too. Don't write him off just yet. Kid has a great pair of hands.

BTW, thanks for posting that WC.
I think Tutu is a valuable backup, especially at F, in case Kupp goes down. That's where I think (hard to tell sometimes in condensed formations who's playing what except X) he did his most damage last year. Sure, if we get someone we like in the draft, I think we can move on from him but he's definitely got a role on this team.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That was fun to watch! Awesome thread @WestCoastRam

Stafford is a stud. Let’s LOAD UP OUR OFFENSIVE LINE and let him deal the cards.

dang

Legend
What if the Rams add a road grader OC and establish a devastating run game to compliment their effective pass game. What if the Rams add a stud LT that gives Stafford maximum blind side protection. What if the Rams find a red zone scheme that all but assures a TD when they get inside the 10 yard line. What if we haven’t seen the best of Stafford yet. WHAT THE F#%! IF !?!?!?