Coliseum camera policy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Because of #DaveFan'51 comments about cameras not being allowed in the Coliseum, I went to their web site and found this:

CAMERAS AND VIDEO CAMERAS
Guests are allowed to bring still cameras provided they do not have detachable lenses and do not interfere with other guests’ view of the event. Camera lenses are limited to 3-inches. Video cameras and tripods are not permitted. All commercial use of photographs depicting game action are allowed only through a licensing agreement. Policies may vary per event without notice.

http://www.lacoliseum.com/index.php/building-policies/

Thought you all should know. Based on this, DSLR camera's would not be allowed.

So much for my new 400mm zoom lens.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Because of #DaveFan'51 comments about cameras not being allowed in the Coliseum, I went to their web site and found this:

CAMERAS AND VIDEO CAMERAS
Guests are allowed to bring still cameras provided they do not have detachable lenses and do not interfere with other guests’ view of the event. Camera lenses are limited to 3-inches. Video cameras and tripods are not permitted. All commercial use of photographs depicting game action are allowed only through a licensing agreement. Policies may vary per event without notice.

http://www.lacoliseum.com/index.php/building-policies/

Thought you all should know. Based on this, DSLR camera's would not be allowed.

So much for my new 400mm zoom lens.
Thanks for clearing thing up Vet!!!(y)(y)

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Can't blame em, DSLR cameras cost nearly a fortune and guess the stadium doesn't want to deal with petty complaints in case they get stolen or broken.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
S7 Edge is not too shabby... [GALLERY=media, 174]20160821_134220 by BatteringRambo posted Aug 31, 2016 at 6:05 PM[/GALLERY]

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
What about this camera? (Of mine) would this be able to be taken in?

sony_cybershot_hx400v_hands_on-550x336.jpg.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    63 KB · Views: 113
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    50.9 KB · Views: 113

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Its not detachable! It does go past 3 but not initially without zoom!

I"d take it in. I have an older Cannon super-zoom bridge camera that I could bring. It is slow on the continuous shooting mode though. That is why I went with the DSLR, a Nikon D7100.