Colin Kaepernick's big day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Nice box score, Colin. :heh:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
jVTRAnG.jpg

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Well even the greatest of all time has a bad day once in awhile right? :rolleyes:

He's being exposed now, his production across the board is down and trending to be worse. And he better cut back on the running or he won't make it through the year, I know he is a big guy but between the sacks and taking hits when he gets tackled he is going to get hurt and then the 49ers shot to get out of the NFC is over. They have Colt McCoy as a backup.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
That.....is fucking brilliant.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

Nice box score, Colin. :heh:

Go look at his game logs on profootballreference.com and you will see that yesterday wasn't his worst game. He's had THREE that were worse. If I was a 49er fan (hahahahahahaha typing that gave me gas) I'd be more than a little worried because this guy has weapons all around him and is not doing well.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Kaeperdick is a bust... :lol:

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
Go look at his game logs on profootballreference.com and you will see that yesterday wasn't his worst game. He's had THREE that were worse. If I was a 49er fan (hahahahahahaha typing that gave me gas) I'd be more than a little worried because this guy has weapons all around him and is not doing well.

Weapons all around him? Vernon Davis went down... no Crabtree... and the Panther's D line is amazing. I'm not saying Kaep is awesome... I predicted either him or Wilson having a 'sophomore slump' season... but saying he has weapons all around him is just wrong.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Yeah, Jaws has been pretty quite on his boy. Just goes to show ya. There are professional scouts and talent evaluators and then there are amateurs. I like listening to Jaws and Cosell and some others but they certainly aren't the last word on a player.

When Snead and Fisher say that Bradford is their guy, then that carries a lot more weight than any of those other guys looking for publicity. I do however respect Daniel Jeremiah who appears to be very even handed and modest in his evaluations. Also, Gil Brandt is a good barameter if only for his immense experience. When I hear guys like Jeremiah, Brandt and Tarkenton say Bradford can play that means a lot more than hearing Jaws or Cosell or Michael Young saying Sam is not all that good.

moklerman

Warner-phile
No one enjoys Kaepernick struggling than I do but to be fair, he just got Manningham back and will soon have Crabtree, Davis, Manningham, Boldin and Gore at his disposal. The 49ers don't care about being flashy and if they get all of their playmakers on the field at the same time, they are going to be tough in the playoffs.

Love that picture, X. I literally LOL'd.

lasvegasrams

Rookie
Crappernick has played for my school's rival (I go to UNLV, he is from Nevada-Reno), and now he's a rival again as a forty whiner.

I don't wish him ill will, but I sure love seeing a 42 QBR :)

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
No one enjoys Kaepernick struggling than I do but to be fair, he just got Manningham back and will soon have Crabtree, Davis, Manningham, Boldin and Gore at his disposal. The 49ers don't care about being flashy and if they get all of their playmakers on the field at the same time, they are going to be tough in the playoffs.

Love that picture, X. I literally LOL'd.

This year what has he done when he has had most or pretty much all of his weapons.....nothing. That's what.

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
I am old fashioned. And it's hard for me to like a guy like CK. And I am old fashioned enough that I still think that a guy shouldn't lose his position when he is injured on the field. I've always hoped dumping Smith would come back and bitem in the rear.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
49ers are going down. They will be 6-5 after we beat them!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

A55VA6

Legend
That's why I don't understand how he, RGIII and these other QB's are labeled "stars" so early.