Colin Kaepernick Unwisely Compares Self To Houston Floods

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gil Brandt @Gil_Brandt

Last week on a flight to St. Louis, Rams QB Nick Foles traded his first-class seat to a military service member and took his seat in coach.

I'm no twitter wiz.... can this be retweeted to Krapperdick?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah well... He's a whiner so no quarters given. I would say the same if it were some dork from say the Chargers or Bears or... But whiner players have a special place in the peanut gallery of life as far as I'm concerned.

Why? I love football as much as the next guy. Hell, more than the vast majority of the "next guys" in this world but it's just a game. Kaepernick comes off as a douche but he's still a person playing a game. Hating the 49ers as a team? I totally understand. But hating the players as people (off the field), I just think it goes too far.

They're just like any other person. Don't see why a job should define them.

A little off topic but shouldn't we have higher expectations for these guys? It's a privilege to be a NFL football player.

No. It's not a privilege, it's a job. It's no more a privilege than it is for Stu to own his restaurant. They earned it. And being a NFL player is what they're employed to do. Not who they are.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Why? I love football as much as the next guy. Hell, more than the vast majority of the "next guys" in this world but it's just a game. Kaepernick comes off as a douche but he's still a person playing a game. Hating the 49ers as a team? I totally understand. But hating the players as people (off the field), I just think it goes too far.

They're just like any other person. Don't see why a job should define them.
I'm a fan. Since when do I need to be rational?

I don't hate on people like this dork. I'll make fun of him and toss around BS but when it comes down to it, I only hate people based on actions that deserve it. Being a dork doesn't qualify.

That being said, all players/fans wearing whiner, shecock, Tardinals, gear are douches unless they prove otherwise or are friends of mine.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Atta boy Nick. And well done with the thread title @Ram_Fan , haha.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
giphy.gif

Moostache

Rookie
The best part of this story is that it did not originate with Foles telling it on Twitter or Facebook or with a self-serving Instagram.
I really appreciate players who do the right thing or a simple good deed simply because its the right thing to do and not because of a photo-op or as click bait.

Kudos to Foles. I wanted him to succeed here because I am a Rams fan, but now I would like to see him do well for additional reasons.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
yes it can! lol
Maybe some twitter wiz can do that... I'd say it might make Krapperdick think... but I'm not sure much of anything goes on above the neck with him.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
That's great. But I doubt Nick wanted this on the Internet. Sometimes people do things because it's right, not to get attention. Oh well, right on Nicky.