Colin Kaepernick to train with Kurt Warner this offseason

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
He had a few decent receivers for the collegiate level and a massive OL. If he can stay healthy, and the Horns clean up the OL for him, who knows what he will do?
Our receivers are finally decent, maybe even really good. Tavon is the missing link. If he can finally get it, and be consistent, watch out. Did you know he was only targeted 45 times this year? That's pathetic. We gotta send him deep. We have him along with Britt, Quick and Givens to take the top off the defense. The talent is there, now it's up to Sam to deliver and our coaches to put a line around him.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Interesting, to say the least....I actually like competitors working on their games...I'd hope Davis is doing this...I hope Sam is doing some jump squats & yoga, and I pray Hundley/Petty are working with some QB coach of note....It's the damn NFL, get ready or get left behind...
Check out Brady this weekend. He's always trying to improve his game...But I still like Flacco & the Ravens in this one.....

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The thought of it is just SICKENING!! Warner loses Cred with me if he does it!

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I did not see any confirmation of this from Warner. Until I do, I'll be skeptical.

As far as Kaepernick, I do applaud him for seeing that his game dropped off this year and needs adjustment.

Hopefully, the adjustments will totally screw with his head and he'll be worse when the real bullets start flying. :)

I also have to wonder why the Rams haven't brough Warner (and Martz) in to work with the QBs. It's an excellent idea.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Paaaaaalllease

Kaperdick is going to be in South Beach (probably wearing a dolphin hat) when this camp starts. No way Gonzo misses out on his OFF season.

This ain't really gonna happen. It's just lip service.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Our receivers are finally decent, maybe even really good. Tavon is the missing link. If he can finally get it, and be consistent, watch out. Did you know he was only targeted 45 times this year? That's pathetic. We gotta send him deep. We have him along with Britt, Quick and Givens to take the top off the defense. The talent is there, now it's up to Sam to deliver and our coaches to put a line around him.
Drives me absolutely crazy.

jap

Legend
What QB did we have who has strong enough and accurate enough to find Tavon deep? Not Shaun nor AD!!!

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Hopefully this is a trick and Kurt aint teaching him shit!

"Ok Kap, so you know this is a running QB league now. Every other play you need to run at there LOLB and finish the play with a strong truck with your head down"

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
What QB did we have who has strong enough and accurate enough to find Tavon deep? Not Shaun nor AD!!!
Davis had plenty of arm strength. He just couldn't throw a fast ball. Remember that 60 yarder vs the Bucs that Quick dropped? I mean, that's kind of on Schotty for not sending Tavon deep.

goosekilla

UDFA
Name
Jeremy
IMO Warners a sellout anyways. He's more inclined to root for the Cards, so I could give a shit less. This sounds like a Cardinals problem.

jap

Legend
Davis had plenty of arm strength. He just couldn't throw a fast ball. Remember that 60 yarder vs the Bucs that Quick dropped? I mean, that's kind of on Schotty for not sending Tavon deep.

Both Shaun and AD have to put a lot of air under the ball to get it long. That allows too much time for NFL-caliber defenders to recover. Sam can gun it deep and hit his targets wide open virtually guaranteeing a long gain, even a TD.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Both Shaun and AD have to put a lot of air under the ball to get it long. That allows too much time for NFL-caliber defenders to recover. Sam can gun it deep and hit his targets wide open virtually guaranteeing a long gain, even a TD.
This is the second time today you have out done me. You better watch yourself, McCoy :shooting:

Seriously though, I agree. But if Quick and Britt could get behind defenses(Brian with his 51 yarder vs Dallas and Kenny with his 63 yarder vs Denver) why couldn't Tavon?

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Lucky for us krapondick will always be limited by his intelligence. Warner can help his fundamentals, but teaching him to read a D, I dont think so.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Hearing this reminds me of Bill Murray's rant in Ghostbusters... dogs and cats living together... total mayhem!