1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Colin Kaepernick investigated for alleged sexual assault

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by Prime Time, Apr 10, 2014.

1. RamFan503 Grill and Brew Master

There's crazy. And then there's "I am Jesus" crazy. I've had crazy and it is usually disturbingly fun. But there is a line.

2. iced Well-Known Member

call me crazy but i'll take "jesus" over "I am gonna freak up your mustang and house" any day of the week

Mojo Ram, Prime Time and RamFan503 like this.
  3. RamFan503 Grill and Brew Master

Touche. :ROFLMAO:

iced likes this.
  4. Prime Time RODerator

No charges against Colin Kaepernick from Miami incident
    Posted by Darin Gantt on June 12, 2014

[​IMG] AP

There was a good indication the 49ers weren’t worried about potential charges against Colin Kaepernick when they gave him a contract extension.

And now, there’s legal justification for that call.

Via Matt Maiocco of CSNBayArea.com, no charges will be filed against the 49ers quarterback from an incident in Miami.

The Miami-Dade State Attorney’s Office announced it didn’t have enough evidence to prosecute Kaepernick, or 49ers receiver Quinton Patton or Seattle wide receiver Ricardo Lockette.

“No charges, no indication that a criminal act was committed,” said Ed Griffith of the State Attorney’s Office. “She was alleging that she may have been the victim of a sexual assault, and there was no evidence.”

Kaepernick maintained his innocence throughout, and the 49ers stood by him.

“At some point there needs to be a resolution to some of jump-the-gun, witch-hunt kind of scenario that we’re seeing,” 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh said earlier this offseason. “I mean, the only victim in Colin’s case is Colin’s reputation.”

That has now been cleared.

5. Rmfnlt Well-Known Member

Call me crazy (haha), but I have this feeling he'll be back in the headlines at some point.

6. Thordaddy Binding you with ancient logic

I don't think you're crazy at all,I think he'll make another police blotter sometime again.

7. The Rammer ESPN Draft Guru

damn.... Colin please make this off season nice... beat your gf pleasse