Colin Kaepernick a Ram?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Would you like Capernick as our starting QB?

• Yes

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • No

Votes: 139 88.0%
  • IDK but F the Whiners!!

Votes: 14 8.9%

• Total voters

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Exactly. He's a product of marketing.

I think he wants desperately to fit in with black players. Which is bizarre to me because i don't give a rats ass about colour.

Colin thinks he's controversial but instead he's just dumb.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
He is a phony. Remember that post i put up in here comparing his persona and the way he speaks prior to being a 49 vs now? Not even close.
I remember it well.
I've shared it with many.
Great vid.

Athos

Legend
Hearing that poser try to talk "gangster" or whatever the hell you'd call it solidified my hate for the prick.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
skqqipj.jpg
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the bright side, at least he's wearing some clothes... looking at YOU, PT...

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
On the one hand there's no way I want this turd on my team, but o the other hand I really believe that despite his shortcomings, we would be headed to the playoffs if this peacock had been our qb this year. I cant remembdr who it was but I heard an old OC on the radio the other day and what he was talking about was all the read option qb and how they were declining because their teams were trying to make them into something they are not. What he said made sense. Stop drafting guys so high and trying to ride them for the next ten years. Do more like teams do with running backs. Second day picks and let them do what they do for as long as they last.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
He'd make a decent 3rd down RB,
Yeah he sucks since they stopped him from running so much. That killed his game.

The cut him, who they gonna replace him with? They might be in worse position than the Rams to draft a QB.
But again with a new HC anything is possible.

Slow media day.

fearsomefour

Legend
He's more phony than one could ever imagine.
Living where he played his college ball my son and I would go to watch Nevada games. He was a heck of a college player and as long as he is on the Whiners I hope he never puts it together because it would be scary.
As for how he carries himself....he worked for awhile in the mall here in town before he really started blowing up in college. He was a very, very nice college kid. Looked you right in the eye and spoke with no inflection at all. Took the time to talk to younger kids that would come into the store to talk to him. I am pretty surprised how he is trying to present himself as something he probably never was. More than likely some agent/lawyer/marketing D-bag got their hooks into him. Bad advice.

Ramatik

Starter
No.

Not only is he sucking in SF, but they have their offensive system built around him that is supposed to be utilizing his strengths. I called it back when he filled in in 2012 that it was the perfect storm. Great D, great OL, great running game. He was essentially put in a similar position as Mark Sanchez in his first few years w/the Jets. Of course the dumb as media and fans made him out to be some sort of prophet. I'll never forget Jaws saying he could be the greatest QB of all time :rolleyes:

Yep!

I took a lot of flack from idiots saying I was an idiot for not seeing the greatness of Kaepernick. I said it then, and I'll say it now. He's a flash in the pan. He isn't really very good.

Now Wilson, he may have a little staying time. I still don't think he's great, but he may be a player. Kap is just like RGIII. All flash, and done.

Ramatik

Starter
Will we recognize the Niner's next year?
1. Harbaugh gone?
2. Justin Smith retired?
3. Bouldin retired?
4. Kaepernick gone? (I doubt this one happens, you have to have something to replace him with and as we all know from exploring the possibilities for the Rams next season, quality starting QB's are rarely available)

To me the Niner's window is closing. Older team, key players aging, turmoil up and down the organization from ownership to the locker room. One more reason to be optimistic about the Rams in 2015!

It's better for us if Kaep is still there. He is not very good and he will lead them into their demise. Heh. I love it.

Memphis Ram

Legend
On the one hand there's no way I want this turd on my team, but o the other hand I really believe that despite his shortcomings, we would be headed to the playoffs if this peacock had been our qb this year. I cant remembdr who it was but I heard an old OC on the radio the other day and what he was talking about was all the read option qb and how they were declining because their teams were trying to make them into something they are not. What he said made sense. Stop drafting guys so high and trying to ride them for the next ten years. Do more like teams do with running backs. Second day picks and let them do what they do for as long as they last.
27719733.jpg

Last edited:

fearsomefour

Legend
Yep!

I took a lot of flack from idiots saying I was an idiot for not seeing the greatness of Kaepernick. I said it then, and I'll say it now. He's a flash in the pan. He isn't really very good.

Now Wilson, he may have a little staying time. I still don't think he's great, but he may be a player. Kap is just like RGIII. All flash, and done.
You and I and several others too. It is amazing once the press decides a direction or an angle to report on a player, team, game etc facts just don't matter....until it becomes undeniable.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/12/08/sio-moore-on-colin-kaepernick-hes-a-chump/

Sio Moore on Colin Kaepernick: He’s a chump
Posted by Josh Alper on December 8, 2014

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznpwjhzgiwzmrlowy1mjezodbizdzindbinjjkzmu0yme0-e1418037014782.jpeg
AP

The Raiders spent Sunday battering 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick and then letting him know that they were battering him.

Kaepernick was sacked five times when he wasn’t throwing two interceptions and completing 18-of-33 passes for 174 yards in a 24-13 loss to the Raiders that crystallized everything that has gone wrong for the 49ers on offense this season. Raiders linebacker Sio Moore frequently let Kaepernick know what he thought on the field and continued to express himself on social media after the game.

Moore posted a picture of himself in Kaepernick’s grill on Instagram and included the caption “There’s a difference between boys and Men… Freakin chump” alongside the snapshot.

Raiders defensive lineman Antonio Smith said, via Matt Barrows of the Sacramento Bee, that the Raiders “definitely” got in the quarterback’s head over the course of the afternoon. Kaepernick was predictably tight-lipped about that and every other topic during his postgame press conference, but he did flash some emotion on his way off the field at halftime when he pushed a camera out of his way while headed back to the locker room.

He couldn’t push the Raiders out of the way, though, and the 49ers are now staring at the end of their playoff hopes and an offseason that promises major changes for a team that’s crashed hard after riding high for the last three seasons.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ontinues-and-he-offers-no-explanation-for-it/

Kaepernick’s slide continues, and he offers no explanation for it
Posted by Mike Florio on December 8, 2014

kaepernick1.jpg
Getty Images

As the 49ers fade from postseason contention for the first time since Jim Harbaugh became head coach, quarterback Colin Kaepernick has become increasingly sullen in his dealings with the media. While still responsive to questions from reporters, his body language suggests no interest in talking about why he and the team aren’t thriving.

Here’s the latest example of Kaepernick choosing not to elaborate on what’s gone wrong with a team that had made three straight trips to the NFC title game, and that nearly won a Super Bowl in the same season Kaepernick became the starter.

Q: “You in particular don’t seem to be playing at your usual level the last several games. Do you understand why aside from not executing?

A: “I have to play better.”

Q: “I understand that. Do you understand why you’re not playing better?”

A: “I haven’t been playing well.”

He hasn’t been playing well on a consistent basis for a while. For the year, he has accounted for 16 touchdowns and 14 turnovers. Over the last two games, Kaepernick has one touchdown pass and four interceptions. Against the Raiders, his first throw of the game was picked off.

While Kaepernick has no answers for the media about why he’s struggling, he’ll need to have some answers for the team, especially if/when there’s a new head coach. Thanks to a team-friendly contract that gives the 49ers until April 1 of 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 to decide whether to move on, a new head coach may not want Kaepernick right out of the gates. Or a new head coach may decide after a year that he doesn’t want Kaepernick. Or after two year.

Regardless, the team has ample flexibility in each league year to move on from Kaepernick because his injury-only guarantees don’t become full guarantees until more than two weeks after the annual period arrives for signing free agents and making trades.

It was still smart for Kaepernick to do the deal. If he played like he’s currently playing in what would have been a contract year, Kaepernick would have had a hard time getting a $12 million signing bonus from the 49ers, or from anyone else.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Another day, another read option runner failing the hype. Don't blame it on OCs, they understand that running your QB 15 times a game is bad news. Russell Wilson works because teams know he can and will beat you through the air. His running success is a byproduct of that skill. Not because his OC understands the run option. There are no 1 read, wide open WRs on every play, you have to locate the open man. There's a shortage of slow, stupid LBs you can beat again and again with your legs. I don't understand why people draft QBS who have never stood in a pocket and went thru progressions before. It's like drafting a CB who's never played man coverage, or a TE who's good at basketball but hasn't played football.