Colin Kaepernick a Ram?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Would you like Capernick as our starting QB?

• Yes

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • No

Votes: 139 88.0%
  • IDK but F the Whiners!!

Votes: 14 8.9%

• Total voters

fearsomefour

Legend
I had to say yes... I'm from Reno Nevada. I was disappointed when the niners drafted him. GO RAMS!!!
From the same town. Him running the pistol with Ault is part of the reason he has struggled. Don't want him in horns.

Memphis Ram

Legend
I love Russell Wilson, but a healthy (there's a big 'if') Bradford is a better passer than Wilson. If Bradford is healthy and decently protected, he's the best QB in the NFC West.

I disagree. He MIGHT be the best traditional drop back passer, but that doesn't make him the best QB. I'd take Russell Wilson all day long over Bradford.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
no-way.gif

Memphis Ram

Legend

Nope. Just have my Rams fans blinders off. Sorry.

Wilson is a playmaker. Bradford is not. Believe it or not, one could argue that the Seahawks WRs have been about the same or perhaps not even as talented as the Rams WRs have been the past few seasons.

Either way, whatever I "potentially" lose with Bradford passing form the pocket, I more than make up with Wilson's either running or merely extending plays and making something out of nothing.

Last edited:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Nope. Just have my Rams fans blinders off. Sorry.

Wilson is a playmaker. Bradford is not. Believe it or not, one could argue that the Seahawks WRs have been about the same or perhaps not even as talented as the Rams WRs have been the past few seasons.

Either way, whatever I "potentially" lose with Bradford passing form the pocket, I more than make up with Wilson's either running or merely extending plays and making something out of nothing.
I was referring to the OP, so you can shut your whore mouth.

Athos

Legend
All that offense and he's still a mediocre prickish POS.

Hell to the no, Batman.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yes. The team would just have to go back to what the 49ers had the guy doing when his first started and stop trying to make a traditional pocket passer in a pass happy offense out of him. Hire Auburn's Rhett Lashlee as the new offensive coordinator, run a form of the Auburn offense, and this team would be Super Bowl bound.

Well... It would take something like this to work.

From what we hear, Schotty's offense is one of the more intricate offenses and Colin doesn't have the field vision to execute something like this.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Well... It would take something like this to work.

From what we hear, Schotty's offense is one of the more intricate offenses and Colin doesn't have the field vision to execute something like this.

Sure. Schotty would be toast.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If the Rams got RG3 or Kaepernick, I wouldn't watch the games. I absolutely HATE them. Anyone but them.

That's the other thing. Those two are such douchebags. I want to win but I don't want these guys that have big egos. In Kaeperdick's case he seems like a phoney to me.

A55VA6

Legend
That's the other thing. Those two are such douchebags. I want to win but I don't want these guys that have big egos. In Kaeperdick's case he seems like a phoney to me.
I agree. Kaepernick has some talent, but I just don't really like him as a person - atleast what I hear and see from him. Don't even get me started on RG3.. lol

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
He is a phony. Remember that post i put up in here comparing his persona and the way he speaks prior to being a 49 vs now? Not even close.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
He is a phony. Remember that post i put up in here comparing his persona and the way he speaks prior to being a 49 vs now? Not even close.

I remember.

Well spoken one moment. Ghetto slang the next.