Colin Cowherd's prediction

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Colin is kissing Jimmy G’s ass a lot today. He’s really taking him up. Then he predicts a close game and says take the Niners and the points.

Sometimes I wonder if he’s told to influence people to bet a certain way. To me the Rams have the advantage in this game. They are healthier. The Niners are beat up and have played four games on the road. The Rams looked much better against Tampa than the Niners looked against Green Bay. The Packers defense held the Niners to 0 points on offense.

Were the Niners already exhausted then had to play in a very exhausting game in zero degree temps? I can’t predict the Niners offense to be flying high on Sunday.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Colin is kissing Jimmy G’s ass a lot today. He’s really taking him up. Then he predicts a close game and says take the Niners and the points.

Sometimes I wonder if he’s told to influence people to bet a certain way. To me the Rams have the advantage in this game. They are healthier. The Niners are beat up and have played four games on the road. The Rams looked much better against Tampa than the Niners looked against Green Bay. The Packers defense held the Niners to 0 points on offense.

Were the Niners already exhausted then had to play in a very exhausting game in zero degree temps? I can’t predict the Niners offense to be flying high on Sunday.

I agree they can be had, and its tough to do road dubs back to back to back to back starting week 18.

But man, in GB Kitty had a wide open drop that would've gotten them into GB territory and have even scored. Plus those weren't the conditions.

I know the Rams D wasn't at fault last Sunday for the meltdown. Mike Evans burning Jalen freaks me out. Hell even the 1st two runs by Leonoard Fournette in the 1st qtr were good. I'm real surprised they didn't stick with him.

I'm so damn anxious. I'm worried....some of yall have much more confidence than me. I see realities where the Rams can really clamp down, and then other thoughts haunt me. Sunday night I'm gonna sleep like a baby OR not at all. Monday is gonna be hell if that's the case. Ugggh can they play tomorrow? LOL.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve

I agree that the whiners 4th straight road game plus the game in freezing weather has hopefully started to take its toll on them which will begin to show in Sunday's game. I certainly don't think we're going to win easily but if we take care of the ball and stop them from running wild on us, we've got a great chance to punch our ticket to the big game.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame

I'm shocked-- shocked!!-- to hear that a sports talking head might have opinions on something based on any factor other than the objective merits.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I agree they can be had, and its tough to do road dubs back to back to back to back starting week 18.

But man, in GB Kitty had a wide open drop that would've gotten them into GB territory and have even scored. Plus those weren't the conditions.

I know the Rams D wasn't at fault last Sunday for the meltdown. Mike Evans burning Jalen freaks me out. Hell even the 1st two runs by Leonoard Fournette in the 1st qtr were good. I'm real surprised they didn't stick with him.

I'm so damn anxious. I'm worried....some of yall have much more confidence than me. I see realities where the Rams can really clamp down, and then other thoughts haunt me. Sunday night I'm gonna sleep like a baby OR not at all. Monday is gonna be hell if that's the case. Ugggh can they play tomorrow? LOL.
Keep calm Angry son, you’ll be over the moon Sunday when you see the conga gif in your celebration thread as we all know what that means.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Simms gets a bit of stick on here, and rightly so you could say, but I'm pretty sure he called the Rams win over the Bucs as the closest mauling ever (or something like that). I have him right there.

dang

Legend
God I hope you're right my Ram brother... I need to drink less and relax during a game.
Our magic number on offense is 31. The defense will take care of the rest. We score 31 and I feel 99.9% win projection. .1% reserved for another heart attack game.

dang

Legend
Our magic number on offense is 31. The defense will take care of the rest. We score 31 and I feel 99.9% win projection. .1% reserved for another heart attack game.
Fuck it. I woke up feeling dangerous today. I’ll make that a 100% win projection with 31 points.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
It's gonna be ugly and nasty and some of us are gonna need defibrillators but Rams gonna get this done. They have to.

If not then it's time to spend an entire fucking draft on both lines. Bring in beef and more beef and take this little physicality duel to ludicrous speed. I mean we need secondary help but beating the fucking 9ers, that matchup, becomes job one.