Colin Cowherd's opinion on Goff ranked #32 by the players

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCf-tdRIEKk

:yess:
hqdefault.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Players overall is probably the best list to be high on. They're like us with their favorites and all, but when you have big numbers of them ranking guys out I think it's pretty damn accurate what they think.

And our young signal caller gonna keep climbing too, after this season. Bank that MFers!

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Players overall is probably the best list to be high on. They're like us with their favorites and all, but when you have big numbers of them ranking guys out I think it's pretty damn accurate what they think.

And our young signal caller gonna keep climbing too, after this season. Bank that MFers!
Yeah and I'm sure that "own list of favorites" also dropped him a bit. He probably would have been a bit higher. I'm good with it. 3 yrs ago he was "a bust".

dang

Legend
Don’t always agree with Cowherd but I enjoy his takes. He seems to be realistic but bullish on the Rams so that helps in retaining my interest on those takes.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was telling myself when I saw this thread, “Don’t do it. Click on something else!” Of course like a moth to flame I couldn’t resist getting pissed...

He likes Goff and it was reasoned out pretty well. What the hell, Colin?!? :rant:

Flint

Pro Bowler
When Cowherd talks about the Rams and Goff he’s very complimentary like in that clip, but then he and his cohost will be going on about how horrible the SB was and how it would’ve been better if the Saints were there.
Dude’s opinions change like the wind blows.