Colin Cowherd:

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

nighttrain

Legend
I'm not sure he has Rogers type wheels. Time will tell. But I always thought Ryan was over rated much like Eli. They had pretty good teams built around them and they are good QBs. I think Goff is better - or at least has that hated P word going for him. Again - time will tell but I like what I see from him. I just think most of us Ram fans are really shell shocked from what we have watched at the position so it is hard to take the next step toward believing.
say this to yourself 10 times a DAY
''I believe in Jared Goff":D

train:sneaky:

RamnSD

Rookie
Name
RamnSD
It's traditional to grade the students after they've completed the class. Here Cowherd is grading them after the first week of class.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I deleted two posts here. One because a direct hint by moderators was ignored - the other for no other reason than it was a response to the offending thread and wouldn’t make sense without the other.

Moving on.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When Colin was right....I like that bit he does....
You gotta admit, Goff has more arm strength than you thought.
Pretty much any NFL QB can throw one downfield 50+ when they can step in to it, Goff is throwing some ropes all on arm strength.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I do like Watson and Mariota to go along with Goff, Wentz, and Prescott. I'll never cheer for Winston to succeed, Trubisky needs to show me more, and Bortles, Lynch, and Bridgewater are bordering on busts for me.

Ramzheart

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I do like Watson and Mariota to go along with Goff, Wentz, and Prescott. I'll never cheer for Winston to succeed, Trubisky needs to show me more, and Bortles, Lynch, and Bridgewater are bordering on busts for me.
I just dont see Mariota having any longevity if he doesnt curtail his running somewhat. Has he had an injury free season yet?

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Pretty much any NFL QB can throw one downfield 50+ when they can step in to it, Goff is throwing some ropes all on arm strength.

No shit! That throw to Higbee was a 40 yard rope, (and the subsequent two weren't bad either).Seriously "WOW" throws.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I always thought his arm was adequate....nice zip....it's the way he looks in the pocket...in, "nervous time"....doesn't really step up...and the way it wobbles...just doesn't look good.
He still has a ways to go before any accolades are thrown his way.
I thought the last game he was terrible. Very inconsistent.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
I agree with that, Winston has great talent but makes alot of bad decisions, mariotta can't seem to stay healthy. Newton is still good although him and russel Wilson have lost alot of athleticism due to taking alot of hits .

Goff wentz and dak all seem to have leadership traits and alot of talent to go with it .

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I always thought his arm was adequate....nice zip....it's the way he looks in the pocket...in, "nervous time"....doesn't really step up...and the way it wobbles...just doesn't look good.
The big difference this year is that the Rams have competent coaches that can make him better week-to-week.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug

I don't think he looks nervous in the pocket at all - quite the opposite in fact.
He DOES throw a lot of wobblers though - don't like it either - but most of 'em are on rollouts.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I don't think he looks nervous in the pocket at all
Check his turnovers....look at his incompletions....not all of his passes, but certain games...especially the last one with pressure....he seems to forget his footwork...which was excellent in college. I especially hate the way he fades back/throws off his back foot. The int to the Seatte FS Thomas...was just a horrible and unnecessary throw. It's gonna take time...and trust in his linemen...but I hope he gets this part of his game straightened out for the playoff push.
Some of our plays are so well constructed, he's basically playing pitch and catch...with no pressure or no real tight coverage...it's the money throws that I'm talking about...the ones with pressure...either applied from the defense or with the time constraints....
His last drive of the game was excellent...I see where many feel he's almost arrived...It was the other moments earlier in the game...I just heard we were in the redzone 5 times....and came away with points once (twice?). That can't happen. And it's not on the coach...or the scheme...it's the players that have to correct this.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't think he looks nervous in the pocket at all - quite the opposite in fact.
He DOES throw a lot of wobblers though - don't like it either - but most of 'em are on rollouts.
Don't worry about him :LOL: It'll freeze in the south forty before he offers anything but a backhanded compliment to Goff.